𝟐𝟎.

⎾ Sᴇʀɢɪᴏ 'Sᴇʀɢ' Bᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟿:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼⏌

"Hey mama" I panted after walking in the kitchen and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she smiled then swatted me away making me laugh.

"Boy you sweaty go get in the shower" She laughed mixing some cake batter and I grabbed a water bottle "You talked to your father?" She asked me

"I talk to him everyday" I laughed drinking my drink and she looked at me with a blank expression "Yeah imma see him today"

"That's what I wanted to hear" She nodded going back to cooking

"Why yall never wanna be in the same house together? Just one conversation?"

"Ion wanna hear that right now Sergio , some stuff just can't be spoken on"

"Heard you"

"You talked to your sister?"

"Ma why you acting like I just dont be speaking to nobody?"

"Because you don't! You be in that room everyday on your phone or on the game and don't talk to nobody unless they speak to you"

"Atleast you know" I mumbled

"What?"

"I said no I haven't spoke to her since she went out of town , I know where she went and I know she back in the A but she aint speaking to nobody , I feel bad for her after what happened."

"What happened?"

Shit

"None" I whistled getting a call.

𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠💕
𝖨𝖯𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾...

I answered and as soon as the call connected she was smiling hard as hell in the camera "Brotherrrrr"

"Hey ugly" I laughed and her face fell straight

"Can you come over?"

"Youn gotta ask , you in the backyard?"

"Yeah I'm tanning" She smiled nodded slowly.

I laughed and drunk some more water "After I take a shower imma be over there"

"Ight , love you"

"I Love you too sis" I said and she hung up

-

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟼 𝙰.𝙼⏌

"Daaa" I dragged skipping in his room seeing he was putting some deodorant on and he glared at me before turning back to the mirror "Tuh, rude"

"Who you was in there talking to?" He raised a brow.

"Sergio" I shrugged getting on Twitter.