𝟑𝟖.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ- Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟻:𝟻𝟼 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

I walked up to the door and knocked waiting about ten seconds before it opened and I smiled holding out the bag of food that I had to make .

"Thank you" She said and I nodded.

"Thank you" I returned waving to a little girl and walking toward my car putting my seatbelt and staring it up .

"And I was like nigga you know its the summer time you expect me not to act up?" Cuban frowned her face up .

I forgot I was on FaceTime .

"Who you talking bout now?" I laughed at her facial expression.

"That nigga Gee" She rolled her eyes and I made a turn exiting the apartment complex .

"Damn shame , thought you been stopped fucking wit him" Aaliyah said making me nod .

"Right coulda sworn two days ago it was fuck that nigga"

"Girl but that night I was off that shit and actually fucked that nigga" She patted her head and Aaliyah screamed . I shook my head turning another corner .

"Nari what you finna do?"

"I'm bout to swing by my daddy house , he said he wanna talk to me about sum" I shrugged and she nodded . "Can't believe y'all bitches left me in Atlanta"

"Girlll-"

"ION GIVEAFUCKBOUTNUNNADAT"

"PERIOD!" Cuban yelled.

"Bitch she talking bout both of us" Aaliyah said.

"Oh yeah" She frowned .

"Lord.."

"Mmcht June need to come on and fu-"

"OH NO MA'AM!" Me and Cuban yelled at the same time and she started pouting .

"Nobody wanna hear that shit"

"Whatever hating asses" She mumbled making us laugh and my phone rung as I came to a stop light .

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗲 💙

yooo imma beat yo friend ass ong .

excuse me ?

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗲 💙