𝟐𝟔.

⎾ Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 'Wʜɪᴛᴇ ɢɪʀʟ' Lᴇᴠʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟻:𝟹𝟺 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Bad lil vibe she be on mind" I did the lil Kim dance walking in the livingroom

"Bad lil vibe she be on mind" I did the lil Kim dance walking in the livingroom .

"Girl what are you doing?" My mama laughed at me coming out the kitchen , I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hey mommyyyy"

"Mm." She pursed her lips "What you been doing? Youn call me that"

"I just miss you that's all" I pulled away from the hug and she started kissing me all over my face like she did when I was younger . "Eww ma ion know where your mouth been"

"Sure don't" She smirked going into the kitchen and I followed sitting down at the table and getting in my phone . "When you go back to work?"

"Tonight" She yawned and I nodded "I'm tired baby i'll see you tomorrow and we can go out to eat ok?"

I nodded looking back down at my phone as she left the kitchen after putting the chicken in the oven . I tried holding back my tears and the only way to do hat was looking away from her .

We hadn't really been spending time together due to her having to work long hours . She was a Doctor and and they would need her all day . So I really don't get to see her until I got out of school .

At the end of the day she had to make money somehow and she was taking care of me , I wasnt about to put anymore stress on her .

𝟏,𝟎𝟗𝟐 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗵𝗼 Telln my kids this was rod wave 🤘🏽View all 879 Comments 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗵_ 😂😂bye nigga  1𝗸𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼 yooo😭😭1𝗸𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗴𝗴 you hell bruh

𝟏,𝟎𝟗𝟐 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗵𝗼 Telln my kids this was rod wave 🤘🏽
View all 879 Comments
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗵_ 😂😂bye nigga
1𝗸𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼 yooo😭😭
1𝗸𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗴𝗴 you hell bruh