𝟓𝟐.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟹:𝟻𝟶 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"So I was doing the bitch tattoo and guess what happens?"

"What happened?"

"She gone get mad at the guide damn price , and started going off on me. "

"You lyin" He glared at me then back at the road and I shook my head.

"Bitches be bonkers , I told her up front how much the tattoo was going to be she said she got it . When it's all done she gone complain like bitch gimme my money" I mocked the voice from the Empire song .

"I still can't believe you really doing tattoo's , I was tryna tell you too get into that shit you wun listening to meee tho"

"Boy hush I was, that's what changed my mind." I smiled thinking about food "I'm -"

"I'm finna go to Mcdonalds" He stated killing my whole mood .

"Them bitches be having bad attitudes , Ion like dat"

"You do too, you gone meet yo match today aint it?" He laughed as if it was funny . I mugged him as he pulled up to the drive through and parked behind a car .

"What you parking for if they finna move up any minute?"

"Ion feel l- stay in the passegers side and let me do my thang in MY car"

"You seen that shit with Will and Jayda?" I laughed and he joined

"My mans said he gave him his 'blessing'" He said doing air quotations "If you gone cheat dont tell the whole world about the shit thats just dumb as hell"

"I was saying the same shit , but balck twitter on they ass right now . The shir so funny too" I showed him a meme about the situation where she was looking at hereelf .

Cars started beeping and I looked up there was no car infront of us making me tap him , he nodded unparking the car

"I wanna baby" I said randomly.

"Shh" He looked over the menu , "Can I get a ten peice nuggets , fries , allat ."

"Drink?" The girl popped her gum

"Bitch don't get smacked" I mumbled.

"Gimme a sprite" He took some money out the glock box and I did the same taming some out my bra "You finna get some?" I shook my head and he asked me 'you sure?' I said a simple 'yeah' And he pulled off to the second window .