𝟒𝟒.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Mɪᴀᴍɪ- Fʟ.
𝟼:𝟻𝟼 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"I got swords on my back , samurai attack.." I sung unpacking my clothes from the box .

In the past week I was able to find me a decent apartment with the money I saved up while I was still in Atlanta .

Finding the job and transferring schools was now on the check off list but the main thing was unpacking and finding a new job.

I heard a quiet knock on my door and got up from the ground dusting my butt off and walking toward the door.

"Who is it?" I made a male voice looking through the peephole to see mr.dude standing outside the door laughing .

I opened the door and he cleared his throat scratching his head.

"Hey"

"Hey" I opened the door more to let him in and he looked at me giving me that 'you sure' look making me nod. Locking the door and walking into the kitchen . "You hungry?"

"What you made?" He walked in after to me and I pointed to the door pans with aluminum foil on them .

I basically cook for fun, I know it's gonna be hard to promote my own business now that I don't have social media so now I have to find me a new job .

"Damn you threw down" He bit into his chicken after I warmed it up for him and I smiled .

"I'm gald you like it..."

"Shit good as hell" He said making me laugh a little .

He was tearing that chicken up .

I wouldn't say me and him were getting closer becuase I don't even know this man's name but he goes by 'Black' . I was only talking to him because he's the only one who's been helping me move and shit .

I'm not looking for another relationship nor heartbreak , all I want is success right now & nothing more .

"How you holding up lil one?"

"I'm okay..." I shrugged .

"I wanna know how you really feel. "

"I honestly don't know" I felt myself get overwhelmed a bit . "I miss my family , my friends . I miss how things used to be and now I feel so alone"

He hugged me and layed his chin ontop of my head "You're not alone Nari"

"Sometimes I like being alone , most of the time . But when i'm laying in bed at night I think back on old situations and realize how much we all changed . I hate it. "

"Yeah" He said for me to continue.

"I just want to feel safe that's all. "

"Is that why you came down here?" He pulled away and I nodded "So where do you feel safest?"

"Honest answer?"

"I would hope so" He said making me laugh a bit .

"The hood I grew up in , and it's so weird knowing people die over there eveyday. But some of us were like a family . We were protected you know?"