𝟏𝟐.

⎾Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 'Rᴇᴅ' Lᴇᴠʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟼 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"Y'all were mistakes! I didn't want you and I dont want her! Fuck both of you!"

"You can leave Daren! Me and Promise gone be fine without you!" My ma yelled at my father as he held his bags at the front door . He stared at her in disbelief, any other time he threatened to leave she would beg for him to stay .

"Are you serious?"

"As a fucking heart attack. " She pulled me closer to her and kissed my forehead as he left out the frontdoor . "Don't ever beg a man for love you hear me?"

I nodded quickly "Yes mama"

"Promise me" She held out her pinky.

"I promise mama"

I woke up from my dream panting and wiped the tears and sweat off my face as my phone rang off the hook . I flipped the covers off of me walking into my bathroom and hopping into the shower , once I got out I completed the rest of my morning routine and layed out some clothes for the day .

I grabbed all my things and slung on my MCM bag , grabbing my phone and jogging down the stairs , since my mom was still at work I was home alone so It was real quiet . I grabbed my keys out of my bag before walking out the door making sure the door was locked before getting in my car and praying .

When I was done I sat in my car for a while since I had a little time and got on instagram. Remembering to post something I had in my drafts .

 Remembering to post something I had in my drafts

𝟭,𝟰𝟳𝟲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗱.𝗱 happy birthday fb 💕@𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹.𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗻
Comments disabled..

"Could careless what they had to say , it's my birthdayy" I dragged sticking my tongue out and playing Brent Faiyaz while starting my drive to Khalil's house .

"I hope thats okayyyy, I can't leave you aloneeee" I nodded my head to the beat turning down his street.

I slowed my car down seeing a man sitting on the sidewalk twirling his hand in a circle looking like he was teaching the squirrel and I held my laugh back shaking my head turning in his driveway .

"Ian even check my messages" I clicked on my messgae icon as soon as I parked and turned off my car .

After responding to most messages and dms , I responded 'thank you' on my story . I texted Khalil telling him to come outside .