𝟏𝟑.

⎾Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 'Wʜɪᴛᴇ Gɪʀʟ' Lᴇᴠʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟺:𝟸𝟹 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

-continued

"Where we going?"

"You want sum from the gas station while I run in here real quick?" He asked me ignoring my question turning into the Quick Trip and parking infront of a pump .

"Y-yes" I told him before he got out the car.

"Lock the doors" He shut the door and I locked them .

"It's hot asl" I huffed carefully pulling my hoodie off revealing my crop top and rolled the window down .
Looking around was a habit especially at crowded gas stations because you never know .

I directed my attention towards the door and seen June walking out , he threw a bag of chips in the air opening his sweats and it fell right through causing my mouth to drop .

"Boomer!" I yelled at him and he made a 'yikes face waving at me walking towards the csr .

"Hey bestfriend what you doing?Why you not in school? And why are you in the passenger seat of your own car?"

"You asking me all this yet... aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"I'm older than you so I can do that" He said cockily and I playfully nudged him.

"By a year.."I shook my head "No happy birthday bestfriend?"

"Still older , and I texted you. "

"Okay ... but where the gift at tho?"

He side-eyed me before reaching deep down in his pockets giving me a stack and I cheesed . "Thank you my good sir. "

"Whatev-"

"Aye Junebugg dis' you?" Some guy cut him off and I pulled my tank top over my breasts more since it was slipping .

"Naw" He took his chips out opening them and stepping back .

"Wus yo name?" The guy licked his lips showing his dimples.

He is fineeee

"Promise" I smiled and seen Khalil coming out the store but ignored him just to be petty .

"Lemme get yo number" He held out his phone to me and I took it from him putting in my number .

Ian gone text him back .

"Better text me back when I text you to" He nodded walking away .

"I gotchu" I fake smiled and mugged when he got outta sight making June laugh.

"Why you doing him like that? Knowing you not gone text him back"

"You the one who let him cat-call me" I shrugged

"Cus I knew you was gone turn em' down" He licked his fingers looking around "Oh you wit him..." He nodded at Khalil whom was pumping the gas not paying us any attention and I nodded .