𝟕𝟗.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Sᴀɴᴛᴏʀɪɴɪ-Gʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ
𝟹:𝟺𝟺 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Ion wanna hit you nomo! You too burnt aht!"

"Plus I heard , Yo friend a squirter."

"It-"

"Y'all stop yelling." I heard a familiar voice kind of whisper into the room , I turned around catching his eye and we both smiled slightly "Hey N'Ace"

"How you know her?" Cuban asked from the corner , she was sitting on tthe floor . It was all of us girls currently in the room just chopping it up and she took it upon hersef to come in here .

None of us said anything to her-except Aaliyah, she said a dry as 'hey' and went back talking to us . I'm sure Cuban wasn't dumb enough to get on the bed with us .

Promise's bed at that , it took hours of convincing to try to not get her to beat Cuban up, and I'm never doing it again.

"Who are you?" He questioned her

She looked at him for a while before turning her attention back to her phone in her hands.

"I um- I aint mean to interrupt, Jamiya just asked me to tell to calm down because the kids are sleep"

"Ok" We all responded making him nod and leave the room , but not giving me a second glance which I knew was going to give the girls something to talk about .

After he shut the door I sighed as they started smiling .

"Fuck yall smiling for?"

"Owww" Aaliyah sqealed

"You ugly" I laughed at her "Don't do that I still have a boyfriend."

"That you don't even want" Jamie mumbled looking at her phone.

She aint lying either .

"Hush girl" Promise told her off and looked back at me "How you know him?"

"When I went to Peru and with Genesis we met" I shrugged "Nothing major.."

"Cant tell by the way he was looking at you.." I heard Cuban mumble and we all looked st her

"What you say?" I spoke up.

"I'm just saying he looking at you like you a whole meal or sum"

"Okay and ? Hell you gotta attitude because he looked at her for?"