𝟎𝟗.

⎾ Jᴀᴍᴀɪᴄᴀ 'Jᴀᴍɪᴇ' Cʏʀᴜs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟺:𝟷𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"BITCH"

"BITCH"

"Holdup lemme get away real quick before you start talking." Nari told me and she started running through the house making me and Promise laugh. She plopped down on her bed and waved for me to continue.

"Proceed."

"This nigga pressure , he gotta big ass tv aint gotta squint my eyes . His room clean as FUCK the sheets clean and the wifi jumping in this bitch." I said in one breathe and they started dying laughing "And this bed feel good as hell , and heon got no roaches neither." I nodded "Finna start coming over this bitch".

Nari started doing that windex bottle laugh and Promise was slapping her thigh. But I was dead serious . "Get a older nigga don't know how to actttt chilee."

"Shol don't." I ate my popeyes biscuit and they calmed down . Promise wiped her tears.

"It's the way you said it.." Promise sighed.

"Exactly" Nari nodded "Y'all started on y'all projects?"

"Naw" I shrugged and Promise nodded "I seen your face when she gave you Khalil how is it?"

"He not as bad , his personality is a lil ... ion know . His vibe is great though like he can really hold a conversation and I like that . He don't talk too much about himself."

"He sure do at school though.." Nari shook her head

"Girl, tell me about it.." Promise said "Jamie you started?"

"No not yet, you know my mama aint gone let no boy over there. I barely be over there myself. "

"You asked Jermaine about it?"

"Naw because he's gonna say no"

"Did you ask?"

"...No" I said after a long pause.

"Then how you know he gone say no?" Promise asked me

Nari sighed "Girl you better get that grade" And on cue I heard the front door open and close.

"Bae!" I heard his deep voice echo through the house and I smiled.

"Imma fuck witcha." I told them before hanging up the facetime and jumping out the bed running down stairs. I ran up to him jumping on his making him drop his bags and I kissed him all over his face .