𝟓𝟓.

⎾ Gᴇɴɪsɪs Wᴀʀɴ Kɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴs
Fᴜʟᴛᴏɴ Cᴏᴜɴᴛʏ Jᴀɪʟ
𝟸:𝟹𝟸 𝙿.𝙼. ⏌

"You got some on you?"

"Nigga do I look like i'm finna shove a bag of weed in my ass just to get high?" I scrunched my face up. These niggas ask the dumbest questions , that's the only thing bad about this place they talk too damn much.

" My bad bro" He walked away.

"Yeah your bad" I mumbled wiping off my slides . I heard a light chuckle making me look over mear the bunks . Deedee was sitting there smoking on sumn making me look away.

Niggas really be smoking booty gas . Weed aint never that serious.

"You good fam?"

"Yah i'm straight , ready to go see my girl bro.." I smiled thinking about her.

"Aye man ian know you had a girl,
how is it?"

"What you mean?"

"Like how is the relationship? You in love?"

"Nah , I wouldn't say all that.. . But she just perfect to me . She know how to cook and , she fine as hell . She got morals and her personality? I tell her I love her everyday but ion know about in love.. We not together officially. I fucked up before we could get there." I shook my head laying down the slide and grabbing the other .

"I feel you bro me and my girl the same way. Atleast you know when you gettin out.."

That was one reason I always came back here , most of us were like family . They were all I had and knowing I couldn't do anything to get them out of jail hurt me . I may be a 'hood nigga' but I still feel certain ways in situations.

It causes me to do stupid things at times and I can't help it . Nari has been all I had . So when I found out about that nigga putting her in the hospital and it drove her away from what she loved the most .

I just hope once the day comes for court , she doesn't leave me regarding the things I did to get in this predicament.

⎾ Lᴀᴋɪʏᴀ Sʜᴀᴇ Lᴇᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟹:𝟻𝟿 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"I feel like you think I need you when I don't ! You don't listen to my problems even when you ask i'm not about to be with someone who doesn't ca-"

"I do care about you" He cut me off staring at me blankly. I took the smaller suitcase and started packing the babys clothes .

"I'm still leaving either way"

"You not leaving shit , I don't know why you tryna make it seem like I don't care about my kids and like I don't be here and sh-"

"I aint say shit about yo kids Sergio! You still not listening to me what the hell do I have to do to actually be heard?!"

"I do hear you.." He stood up "I been listening to you this whole time you just being ass as fuck with this communication shit"

"Ok" I nodded to myself putting his things on the changing table as I took the clothes down.

"You can stop doing the most and put all that shit back because you not leaving this apartment. "

"Imma do what the fuck I want you been doing it anyways!"

"WHAT THE HELL YOUT ALKING ABOUT I AINT BEEN DOING SHIT!"

"You been cheating on me this whole fucking time! Got that bitch looking at me some type of way because you letting her walk around fucking with my nigga!"

He didn't say anything , he just walked infront of the door and tried to block it from me leaving . It was actually stupid considering I had a long way to go.

So he would be standing there for a while trying to get me not to leave.

"I just don't understand why you doing the most , I didn't even cheat she was out of town.."

"..."

Was that supposed to make it better?

...
edit;
lmao wtf was this.

why did i write 600 words 🤔waste of time.