𝟐𝟗.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟽:𝟺𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗵_ 2h

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗵_  2h

📸Send message ...

Are you coming?
𝖣𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

"He still aint texting back? "Promise walked in the room and I quickly wiped my tears "Bitch don't let this nigga ruin this day for you. "

"I know" I laughed "I thought he would be here that's all."

"It's ok girl" She said as we hugged

"If yall dont get outchall feelings and get out here , all these people out here and y'all tryna express feelings and shit."

"Father shush."

"Girl" He mushed my face and I ran after him eventually ending up outside "If you hit me imma slam you on this grass." He said and I threw my hands up walking away .

"Hey auntieee" I smiled walking up to Loui's mom Angela and gave her a hug. Her dad popped up later with a blunt hanging out his mouth and he had Loui in a head lock. "Hey uncle Nou"

"Wussup" His ghetto ass said letting her go and she smacked the back of his head after he hugged me .

"That nigga the ghetto-est Asian I done met in my nineteen years of living" Taurus said popping outta nowhere as we greeted the rest of the family and said thank you after getting congratulated.

"When you born and raised in the Southside thats how it's gone be" I shrugged

Grammar sounded bout fucked up

"There go my babies" My grandma said looking at us hugging us one by one "My wittle babies" She pinched our cheeks and I mugged her .

"You taking it to far old lady" Taurus said and she tried to hit him but he ran off laughing .

"Im so happy oh my god let me take a picture for my Facebook" She pulled her phone out and I covered my face.

"Grandmaa"

"Girl put yo hand down , ALL MY GRANDKIDS AND CHILDREN I FED BRING YALL ASSES HERE SO I CAN TAKE THIS PICTURE"

Everyone down to Junebugg came over to where we were and she took the family picture . She smiled at her phone typing away and shooing us all "Alright bye enjoy yourselves, I love y'all"

"We love you too" We all said going back to what we were doing. I skipped over to where my dad and Loui's dad were which was by the grill because my dad was the one grilling .

"Padreee"

"Oh my god" I heard him mumble to himself making me frown and he looked at me before doing a double take "I'm playing come here."