𝟑𝟕.

⎾ Mɪʀᴀ Jᴏɴᴇs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

-pov

"Mama I'm just ready to come home" Promise explained while tears rolled down her face as she sat on FaceTime .

"I know baby" Mira said as her eyes began to water , she hated seeing her only child sad . "I'm grown why do I have to stay with this man?"

"Promise I'm doing this for you , I didn't have a father growing up and your dad is trying"

"After eleven years yeah.." She cried and Mira wiped a tear "Just try , only for two more weeks baby"

"Okay" Promise sniffed "I love you baby"

"I love you too mama" She said as she hung up and Mira sighed bringing herself from the dinner table and wrapped the aluminum foil on her dish putting it in the oven .

Just as she was finishing up cleaning her kitchen the doorbell rang and she frown her face up looking at the time . "Who is that?"

She opened her ring app and seen a weakly standing Junebugg at the door holding a cup making her quickly run toward the door and help him inside , when she opened the door her collapsed on her shoulder rlaughing

"Heyyy" He dragged carrying himself to the kitchen and sitting at the dining room table . "I came to ask you about your-Promise but" He burped.

Mira locked the door before walking to the kitchen and clearing her throat cathcing June's attention. "Boomer what is that?" She walked toward him reaching for the cup and he pulled it behind his chair . Knowing she would still try to get it he pulled her closer to him .

"Wussup witchu?" He said in her ear and she got an uncomfortable feeling backing away . "Nothing with you.. you're a child. " She said snatching the cup and pouring it out.

"Ion look at you as a mama , you know this" He tilted his head admiring her figure and she shook her head throwing the double cup away . "Why are you drinking that stuff? You wanna kill yourself?"

He shrugged staring at her "There is no real reason to be alive..." He expressed "Don't say that , we love you Boomer . We care about you your life matters' bullshit ass story.."

"Come show me how much you love me" He licked his lips.

i laughed at him shaking my head and got a water bottle for him out the fridge putting on the table for him "You're too young for me"

"Mira you thirty six. "

" And you're twenty. "

"Manneee" He dragged pulling out his phone and I picked up the water bottle as he started laughing .

"What's funny?"

"This video come see" He pulled me closer by my arm . I looked down at him phone only to be pulled more and eventually ended up on his lap .

"J-June" I tensed up .

"Chill its just a video" He locked his arm around my waist showing me his phone .