𝟖𝟏.

⎾ Lᴏᴜɪ 'Pᴀᴘ' Rᴇɪɢɴ Nɢᴜʏᴇɴ
Sᴀɴᴛᴏʀɪɴɪ-Gʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ
𝟾:𝟸𝟽 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"So why do you care so much? If you didn't love her you wouldn't even care about who was texting her phone . Just admit-"

"I'm tired of this shit" He started laughing pinching the bridge of his nose .

"What?"

"I'm tired of this , us" He pointed between us standing up. "I'm tired of it , I let you get a pass for what you did for too long . And now you think i'm supposed to just be cool cause we gotta baby?"

"You said you were willing to make it work for her!"

"For her! Not you! I don't love you Loui I will never love you after what you did. That is your cousin , you don't do no shit like that to anyone"

"Boy please , a little ass whooping aint never hurt nobody" I waved him off fixing my boobs in the mirror.

"And then you so self absorbed , you don't think about nobody but yo self , hell i'm more of a mom to Pooda than you are"

"Do not come for my parenting skills Taurus"

"Imma do what I wanna do and imma say what I want to say. I gave you enough time to tell her and you haven't done it so imma do it now."

As he was getting ready to leave I pointed a gun at him and the door opened revealing Nari . She seen me and stopped immediately.

"Nari I-" Taurus started but looked back at me .

"Tell her Loui"

"Shut up"

Tears started creeping down my cheek as my hand shook . I couldn't let him leave me I will never let him leave me .

"Tell me what?"

Taurus didn't say anything, neither did I .

"Answer me" She tried to touch his face and I gripped the gun.

"She did it Nari..."

"Did what?"

"She did-"

"SHUT UP!"

"She did it Nari she told Quantavious where you were living , she gave him the drugs , she drove him there Nari she did all of it"

Nari looked at me and back at Taurus before shaking her head . "I don't believe you"

"Why would I lie to you N'Ace?"

"I don't know I- why would she- you're not making sense T"

"Tell her Loui"

"He loves you Nari, he loves you more than a bestfriend. All he talks about is you , when your name is mentioned his eyes light up and they don't do that with me . I don't see him as happy with me as when he's with you" I started to cry . "He's inlove with you Nari . And I can't do anything about it . I felt hopeless"