𝟔𝟔.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ Fʟ
𝟷:𝟻𝟶 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"So instead of being a grown man and being cordial about the situation he forces my grandmother to get on a plane and come pick up his daughter , that shit is so childish. This lady is fifty sum years old you could have fucking came and got her yourself."

"Yeah he foul for that"

"Dead ass like it's been four months and this nigga still being childish, I really am beginning to hate this nigga ."

"Nari that still yo brother"

"My only brother is Boomer Rac Amur I don't need no body else , fuck everybody at this point"

"Woah woah to much dip on ya chip , ian do shit to yo ashy ass" Bando frowned making me laugh.

"Ian ashy" I lifted my elbows frowning.

"Yeah I know you see that white ass shit , gone put some lotion on" He laughed and I flicked him off picking up my scented lotion and rubbing it over my arms .

"ANYWAYS, where is my Pooda?" I asked referring to his daughter , whom I named . I gave him the name suggestion Pooda since he wanted me to pick it but I was just playing .

"She somewhere not worried about yo ass"

"Don't start with me I'll still drag you pregnant and all"

"DRAG ME MONIQUE!"

I busted out laughing before hearing the shop door open and my client walked in . "Ok I have to go he's here. I love you kiss Pooda. "

"Love you too, be safe" He told me , I replied with a simple 'ok' before hanging up.

I got up rubbing my belly and wabbled to the front , "Cortez?" I asked him catching his attention and he nodded sizing me up in a flirtatious way.

All that didn't excite me anymore.

"Come on" He said in an irritated tone waving over a girl and she got up walking with us..

I know this girl didn- ok.

"What are you getting? I guess you didn't get my text when I asked that question."

This nigga wanted the tattoo but didn't even tell me what he wanted , after telling me his name and me telling him the cost and location he just stopped texting back.

Like bitch you causing me to be confusion.

He cleared his throat while I shook my needle and bottle of green soap adding more ink inside "Just black ink right?"

He nodded "Y-yeah"

"The fuck you shuttering for?" His girlfriend mugged him from the corner making me shake my head .

This only happened once , females are insecure and don't trust woman doing their boyfriends tattoos.

"Have you decided yet?"

"Oh yeah , my bad . I wanted a tattoo that says 'family' in bigger letters right here. " He pointed to his forearm and I nodded turning the machine on after sanitizing my hands and putting my gloves on.