𝟔𝟎.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ Fʟ
𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

loveleley; falling off with a friend?

"Honestly I feel like if you my real friend we have no reason to fall off."

"Right" Promise nodded putting a potato in her mouth.

"Me and my friends , well the friends I have now , have never feel off . We don't even argue really . Mostly because there is nothing to fall off about. I feel like I surround myself with enough real people I don't even make room for slick ass people."

"Same , because what are we really gone argue about? If i'm ever telling something they don't wanna hear it's always for the better . You can't get mad at someone for trying to help you become a better person."

"Exactly" I cracked my crab leg open and the meat slid out perfectly.

"Fat ass" She mumbled making me mug her . I looked at the comments and most of them were laughing emojis .

Right now we were on live having a kind of a Q&A about anything while eating seafood.

Only because I forgot to post it on instagram that we were making a youtube video and Promise was ready to eat so I just started a live.

Deedee.j : Do you want to have kids?

"No" Promise said straight off the bat before I could reply.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to be tied to nobody after we break up" She shrugged "And they cost too much , you know I went to Walmart the other day and a stroller had costed three hundred dollars ? How Walmart got high ass prices?"

"Lord.." I shook my head laughing.

"True story. "

"I wanna have kids eventually, but with somebody I actually want to be with."

"Females these days be thinking having a dude baby is gone make them stay , he might stay but he not gone want you nomo. Waste of time."

"Have some class" I mocked the little boy and she chuckled .

She started patting that wig again.

1kbando: 😂😂the bugs steady tryna escape

1kjunebugg: 😂😂😂

jaydasdiary: leave her alone 😔.

cucohana._ 😭😭man

"Lemme take this off" She snatched it off and my mouth dropped. "Too much shit on my mind."

"Embarrassing" I grabbed my phone "Can't do shit witchu"

I ended the live and we finished eating , cleaning up . We sat down and she pulled a bottle of wine out her purse .

"What the hell.."

"This come in handy after those sneaky links"

"You and these sneaky links chile. " I laughed patting my head and she eyed me "Nah girl this aint that"