𝟑𝟗.

"Get moneyyy" I heard as I walked through the clouds . It was a little boy who resembled me when I was younger . Sitting down on his IPad . He had beats earphone on his head and he was in his own little zone .

I smiled before taking a seat next to him snd looking at his IPad seeing he was watching a Lil baby video . "I'm getting moneyy"

"Hey" I waved and he looked at me taking his earphones off "What's your name?"

"I don't know know" He frowned "You didn't name me yet" He told me .

"What?"

"Mommy?" His voice echoed as he touch my face with one hand.

" You like.. Yosef?" I asked and he nodded "You know what that means?"

"It means he raises.." He said and I smiled.

"That's right" I pulled him into a hug "I wish you were there with me baby"

"It's not your fault mommy , we'll meet one day" He told me .

"I like Yosef" A familiar voice said from a distance and footsteps became closer. "Hey baby"

"Mama?" I got up with Yosef and hugged her.

"He's so big"

"I miss you mama" She wiped my tears .

"I missed you too baby" We sat down and I gave Yosef his Ipad . "I see you still don't know what happened to me."

"What you mean? Santana said somebody had a hit on you"

"Baby" She laughed shaking her head "That man is really a fibber. "

"So what happened?"

She sighed looking around "I did some really messed up things , and he wanted me to die N'Ace"

"What did you do?"

"I was on drugs real bad during me and your dads breakup. I loved your father so much , but he wanted nothing to do with me . Did I fight for him? No. But one thing I knew was he loved Jamiyah. He wanted me to abort you , he would beat me and everything... I got pregnant at fourteen being fast. Had you" She shrugged

"When you were six my dealer came over and he tried to rape you while I was using , your dad walked in and he beat the man up and killed him . I didn't know but he doesn't know that . I thought the man left . I should've payed more attention and I regret it everyday." She told me .

"Wow.."

"He got some people to kill me. I guess he couldn't do it himself , but he was smart about it . He made it out to be like it was a set up . It wasnt , he did it" She said "Never even asked if it was true , he just killed me"

"You should enjoy your life without worries baby baby. Slow down.When its time , you'll know . Take some time for yourself . I've slways wanted to go to Mexico.. or LA. You should go, for me . I am so sorry for letting that happen to you , it's my fault and I wish I could take it back. "