𝟓𝟎.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟻:𝟺𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"I said fuck that nigga I aint say fuck my nigga" Cuban said out of nowhere and we all looked at her.

"Who's your nigga?" Lakiya and and Sergio started bouncing his leg on a sly but I think I'm the only one who peeped it .

"He's not my nigga but he's my nigga"

Why say that though? No one cares.

"Oh" Kiya nodded looking off .

"Uhhh so are y'all ready to go inside?"I tried to lighten up the situation and they nodded .

We all walked inside the Pinstrikes and got our area and they ordered food.

"Jamie bye you cheating" I sat on the couch and she started doing her happy dance.

It was Sergio's turn and he went up taking foreverr to roll the ball , when he did it swerved for a while before knocking all of them over except one so he went again and missed the last pin.

"Ahaha" I stuck my tongue out and he flipped me off "No that's incest. "

"Niggas don't know how to play bowl"

"What?" We all said in unison laughing as he picked up a ball from the machine .

He rolled the ball off and we all watched it roll halfway straight and it went to the ball catcher missing all the pins making us bust out laughing.

"But we don't know how to pLaY bOwL"

I started laughing picking up a hot wing but I felt a smack to my hand causing it to fall on the ground , I took a deep breathe and looked up at Faygo he smirked .

I stood up slowly seeing Tj and June step back from the side of my eyes and I punched Faygo in his chest as hard as I could and he gasped clutching his chest and stood back up .

"Shit aint even hurt" He rubbed his chest.

"Nigga shut up she just knocked the wind out yo ass" Tj laughed

"Pft " He waved it off and I lifted my fist as if I was gone do it again "Ug"

We all started laughing at him and he sat on the seat still rubbing circles.

"Aye Nari lemme talk to you real quick" I heard Sergio's voice and I looked up from my plate while still chewing on my hot wing. Not only was I looking at him but so was Cuban and Kiya.