𝟓𝟒.

⎾ N'Aᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟸:𝟶𝟺 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

-the next morning

"Ouuu yeah baby I like dat!" I yelled over the music as Jamie and Cuban twerked and Aaliyah recorded sitting on the hood of the car .

"Promise get in there!" Aaliyah yelled and Promise hiked up her sundress bending over . "Shake it , shake it, shake it"

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙤
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖
(𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖

Promise started throwing it back on Sergio as he smoked and I acted like I aint see it .

Big Serg been gettin it in wit all my friends I see .

"Shut up"

Our burnouts be really like a tiny party in a parking lot , it be so fun too. All the cars were formed in a circle and the lights were on .

The streets were cleared out basically and the guys were smoking while the girls , well we were drinking and enjoying ourselves.

I completely forgot I had a flight later on today, I'm not gone wanna be around nobody . But my friend coming with me *cue the smiles* .

"You just got here and finna leave again" Promise came up next to me with two cups , same as I was holding as we leaved up against the hood of the car .

"I know , we gone see eachother on christmas though . I gotta get back to the moneyyy"

"I hear you girl"

"I refuse to be thirty years old or something struggling so i'm about to take the rest of my 20's very seriously. "

"Amen"

"How has it been ... since everything with Khalil happened?"

She sighed looking down "I know he was gone do some snake shit so i'm not suprised..."

"June to-"

"Yeah he told me , but ian mad at him. He did what he had to do."

I like that.

"You know we love you P" I playfully nudged her smiling and that Crown kicked in . I was holding two cups , one was crown , one was Dr.Pepper .

"You finna be gone off that shit" June walked up swinging his hands and dapped up Promise . She swear she one of the niggas .

"Ian gone be gone off nathin, I see you and
Aal-"

"Naw" He cut me off shaking his head and P started laughing

"What's wrong with Aaliyah?"