𝟒𝟗.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

I hopped out the uber getting my bag from the trunk not even waiting on the uber driver because I don't got time to be standing here waiting for his old ass

"Ight preciate it" I said through the back door and he turned around getting ready to say something

"Alright make sure to give me five star-" He started to say through his Indian accent I shut the door before he could finish but I didn't mean to he just started talking out of nowhere.

He drove off and I waited till he was out the gates or atleast out of my sight before walking up to the house steps and opening the door with my key.

I was staying at a hotel but if you thought I was finna pay for all those nights and I have somewhere to stay you've got another thing coming .

You're probly wondering what happened to my rental car ...Well I let my bestfriend use it and she never came back so yeah , cue the smile emoji.

I opened the door up and inhaled the smell of nothing , not even a hint of food . Look like a damn clown thinking I was about to walk into a home cooked meal but this bitch smell bland as fuck.

I smacked my teeth and put my back and purse by the door taking off my shoes and putting the by the coat rack .

In walked Santana taking off the crust of his pop tart and stopped in his tracks once he saw me .

"Um... I'm not staying at that hotel . They was charging too much and I thought y'all was cooking but here you go eating a pop tart aint that some shit? Where Nadir I gotta tell him about this. "

"I-Uh"

"Whats wrong with you?" I laughed hugging him and walked into the kitchen seeing empty moving boxes up against a door "Dang y'all was about to move to, you should let me have this house"

He just stood there and I looked around awkwardly until going into the pantry and pulling out my box of Slim Jims I hid months ago .

"When you get here?"

"Like two minutes ago" I shrugged chewing on my Slim Jim.

"Where you been living at?"

Damn nigga is this 21 questions?

"I moved to Miami , and got me a job"

"You still in college?"