TRECE • 13

Joel's POV (Latin AMA's day)

It's the Latin AMA's day. Dilara's my plus one. We're also performing Diganle with her and Leslie. CNCO is also nominated for 2 awards.

Can you tell I'm nervous? Bet.

We went to the venue earlier for rehearsals. After the full rehearsals, we went to our dressing rooms and got ready for the red carpet.

We changed into our red carpet outfits, (pic above) and prepared ourselves for the red carpet.

"Guys! Time to go, come on! The girls are ready so you guys can walk the red carpet together before going for your own shoots," our manager told us.

We walked out of our dressing room and went to the girls' dressing room to walk with them. When the girls walked out my eyes were glued onto Dilara. She looked stunning.

She smiled and squealed when she saw me. "Hi!" she said in a cute baby voice. I laughed and said, "Hi, you look amazing," and I kissed her forehead. We held hands and walked out together.

 We held hands and walked out together

(the girls' outfits ^)

Richard and Christopher were the only ones without plus ones so they were having loads of fun teasing the rest of us.

We posed for the cameras and then the girls went for their solo shots while us boys were getting our shots.

After walking the carpet and posing for pictures, we got interviewed by reporters and stuff. After we were done with all that bizz, we went inside the venue and got seated.

Dilara sat in between me and Erick while Adriana was seated next to Erick. Next to her was Renae and Zabdiel. Richard is next to me while Christopher is next to Zabdiel.

After quite a while it was time to change outfits and perform Diganle. (vid of the performance is above, sorry if its not the best quality, that was the best vid i could find)

••••
after the award show ended

It was Dilara's night and I'm not kidding. She won every award she was nominated for and we're so proud of her.

She also hosted the show alongside Leslie Grace, Gloria Trevi, Roselyn Sanchez and Aracely Arambula. Talk about amazing latin female artists.

We also won three awards that night and we're super happy about it. We wanted to go celebrate but we were too tired so we just celebrated at our place.

Dilara, Adriana and Renae came over and ended up staying the night.

Dilara's POV

That night, I slept in the guest room as usual while Adriana slept with Erick and Renae with Zabdiel.

It started raining heavily along with thunders and lightning. Great, so many great memories with these kind of backgrounds, I thought to myself rolling my eyes.

I lied down staring at the ceiling and suddenly all the memories came flooding back.

Flashbacks

I was in my room, sitting at my dressing table.

A fresh cut on my lip, with a new bruise on my arm. My daily routine was to use concealer practically all over my body.

After I was done, I just sat there staring at myself in the mirror. I tried so hard not to break down, because behind this pretty face with really heavy makeup were cuts and bruises everywhere.

It was raining heavily. Every minute there were sounds of thunder and lightning breaking the silence.

I was barely even able breathe properly when he barged into my room, drunk again.

I gasped turning around to face him, trembling. "Anthony," I called out barely a whisper.

He walked up to grabbing me by the neck. I could barely breathe. "You lil piece of shit," he slurred.

He threw me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach. I whimpered, "Stop, please."

"How about you stop going around sticking your butt up other guys faces!" He spat and grabbed my face forcefully.

He punched me in the face for probably the millionth time this week, then he just left me there alone.

End of flashback

I was shaking. I can't be alone right now.

I walked out of the room and walked to the room across of me. I knocked on the door softly and I heard some shuffling before the door slowly opened.

Joel stood there with only some grey sweatpants, hanging low on his hip. He looked slightly confused and asked me softly, "Hey, why are you still up?"

There was the sound of thunder followed by lightning again causing me to flinch. "What's wrong?" He asked getting more concerned.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked him softly. He nodded and let me in. He closed the door and went onto his bed. He patted the empty space beside him.

I climbed into bed next to him. Again, the sound of thunder and lightning made me tremble. "Hey, I'm here," he whispered soothingly and pulled me into his chest, rubbing circles around my back.

The moment I snuggled into his bare chest I felt his warmth. I also felt safe and at home more than I've ever felt before.

After a while, my eyes got heavy and I was out like the light.

a/n: i felt like this was too cliche but also too cute to not add in 😜