VEINTIUNO • 21

Joel's POV

I woke up to soft snores behind my back. I turned around slowly and saw Emilia next to me with only the blanket covering her bare body. Everything that happened last night started flooding back in.

I messed up. I cheated on Dilara.

This isn't right. I felt guilt instantly rush all over me. I got out of her bed and she started moving.

She woke up and saw me grabbing my clothes from the floor. "You're leaving?" Emilia asked me.

"Yeah, I'll see you later," I told her and put on my clothes quickly before leaving the house.

I need to talk to Dilara about this. I can't lie to her.

Dilara's POV

I woke up and felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. Richard.

I thought about everything that happened last night. That was messed up. I'm in a relationship with Joel but I slept with my fake 'boyfriend' who was supposed to be just a publicity stunt and also Joel's best friend.

I messed up bad. I slowly lifted his arm off of me and walked into the bathroom. My makeup was still on so I put my hair back and washed my makeup off before getting into the shower.

 My makeup was still on so I put my hair back and washed my makeup off before getting into the shower

After I showered, I pulled on an oversized buttoned up shirt and some jeans.

I got out of the bathroom and Richard was already sitting at the end of my bed, his head in his hands.

"Why did you let me do it?" he said with his voice muffled. I sighed.

"It didn't feel wrong at the moment," I said and he cut me off saying, "Well, it feels and is very wrong now."

"You cheated on Joel. I betrayed my best friend. I broke the promise," he said running his hands through his hair.

"Hey, hey, I'm gonna talk to him later, okay?" I told him while sitting to him on the bed, wrapping my arms around him.

"He's gonna be so mad at me," Richard rambled on. "It's not your fault, Rich," I told her.

"It was mine. I cheated. I didn't push you away or stop you. I'm ending it with him. I can't stay with him knowing I slept with his best friend," I told him feeling guilty.

He looked at me and slightly nodded. "I'm going home," he said getting up and just nodded at him.

He left and I got up, walking to the window and saw him walking across the street. Just as he entered the house, Joel's car stopped in their driveway.

He seemed to be in a rush and ran inside their house. I sighed. My heart ached at the sight of him.

I love him. But I slept with Richard. Do I love him for real tho?

Joel's POV

I scrambled out of the car and ran inside the house to see the rest boys in the living room with Adriana, Evaluna, Camilo, Mau and Ricky.

"I thought you guys would be at Dilara's instead?" I asked the girls. They shook their head, "She told not to come yet, maybe later," Adriana told me.

I nodded and I was practically out of breath. "What's up bro? You looking off. Richard, you too," Erick asked us.

I looked over at Richard and he just stared down at his feet.

I sighed and just blurted my words out immediately, "I slept with Emilia," they came like a lightning.

Erick dropped his phone, Christopher and Zabdiel gasped, Adriana choked on air, Evaluna's eyes widen and stared me down, Mau, Ricky and Camilo's jaw dropped.

Richard looked up and said, "I-," he sighed. "I slept with Dilara," he stammered on his words.

I stared at him. That hurt, but then again I did the same with Emilia.

"You're telling me you cheated on each other? Wow," Evaluna said in shock.

"Okay first of, Richard why? Like, your best friend's girlfriend? And Joel, what happened to you?" Erick questioned us.

"It was in the heat of the moment," Richard groaned. "You're telling me she didn't even stop you?" Adriana asked him.

He slowly shook his head. "I would ask why Emilia didn't stop you, but I don't think that question is even relevant," Adriana said looking at me, rolling her eyes.

The door busted open behind me, and Dilara barged in. She walked in and stood in front of me. "We kinda need to talk," she said to me.

"We really do," I told her, looking between her and Richard. She looked over at Richard and looked at me.

"You told him?" she asked Richard and before he could answer Camilo quickly chimed in, "He told all of us."

"And so did Joel," Zabdiel added. Dilara looked at him confused and turned to me. "Oh, you and-" she asked me, already knowing what this was about and I nodded.

"Great so uh, we both cheated, I don't think we can go on with our relationship," she said quickly and I continued it for her, "We should break up," to which she nodded.

"Okay so uhm, I guess we're over," I said. We looked into each other's eyes and I see pain and guilt in her eyes. She nodded, clearing her throat, "Yeah, we're through," she said quickly and walked out of our house.

"That's it? After everything?" Ricky slightly questioned. "This is so messed up, bro," Mau said.

"Well, I'm gonna shower and just do whatever," I said and went upstairs to my room.

It hurt, having to let her go that easily. But we both messed up. We couldn't just continue after everything.

We need time from each other. And if its meant to be, we'll find each other again, hopefully.

I'm sorry, baby.

a/n: i swear this is so messed up. anyways what do u think? what else would you guys want?

more drama or less drama?