CUARENTA • 40

Joel's POV (7 months later)

"Slowly, you can't rush right now," I said to Dilara as she was trying to run out of the car. "Ugh," she groaned as she waddled out of the car. She's about 8 months along, almost 9, and she might just pop soon.

"We're back," I said as I let Dilara walk in before me. "Let me sit idiot," she slapped the back of Erick's head. "Ow!" he got up as he rubbed the back of his head and sat on the arm rest of the couch.

Dilara sat down and huffed. "Being pregnant is tough, been there, and I had two of em in me at once," Evaluna said and we laughed. "It's kinda exhausting, and I feel like my back is about to break," Dilara said causing me to chuckle.

"So, how was the appointment?" Erick asked us. "It's good, she should be due next month," I said. "Can't wait for my lil angel to come out," I said, in a baby voice as I leaned down to kiss her belly.

"So the momma doesn't get a kiss?" Dilara pouted and I chuckled. I got up and pecked her lips while Richard and Chris gagged. "Get a room," Chris groaned. "I would pero I don't think anymore space in there," I said and they gagged even more as Dilara punched my chest.

"RAIN ON ME WITH LADY GAGA IS OUT NOW GO STREAM IT" Adriana yelled as she crashed into our place, causing Dilara to scream. "Damn, gurl, lo siento," Adriana apologized while laughing.

"You woke my baby up," Dilara groaned. Richard connected the youtube onto the television and played Rain on Me by Adriana and Lady Gaga. Halfway through, Lady Gaga and Adriana swapped styles.

"Did Adriana Rodriguez just let her hair down?" Zabdiel teased. "Did Lady Gaga willingly want to put the Adriana Rodriguez high ponytail?" Ricky said, chuckling which made Adriana punch his back.

Dilara groaned out of nowhere. "She's kicking," she mumbled. I put my hand on her belly and felt soft kicks. "My baby's active huh?" I whispered. "Definitely cause she heard her tía Adri slay the song," Adriana said as she flipped her ponytail.

"It's a great song tho," Dilara pointed out and raised her hand up for a high five, which Adriana quickly high fived her back.

Adriana sat on the couch as Erick went down next to her while she went on her phone. "I want Dunkin's," Dilara blurted as she looked up at me. "Ay, mi amor, I have to go see my mom, she's in town," I told her as I patted her head.

"I can take you," Erick said to her and her face lit up. He chuckled. "Come on," he said as helped her up. I kissed her cheek, "Be safe, take care of my baby," I said to her but mostly, to Erick. "She's my sister okay?" he said chuckling.

Erick's POV

I helped Dilara into the car and I got into the driver's seat. "Leshguuu" she said, patting onto the dashboard as if it was a drum. I chuckled, "Pregnancy got you acting like a baby," I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Is your seatbelt on?" I asked her and she nodded. I drove out of our neighbourhood, heading towards the nearest Dunkin's.

"Have you bought things for the baby girl?" I asked her as I stopped at a red light. There weren't many cars on the road today, thankfully.

"Yep, Joel insisted in pink but I told him she doesn't necessarily need to be drowned in pink, you know?" she said and I nodded. "I'm gonna be blind with too much pink, I'm fine with the colour pero too much makes me wanna jump off a cliff," I said.

"Has Joel gone to see his mom yet?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah, he texted me earlier. He's saying how Patty can't wait for her first granddaughter to come out," she chuckled as she looked down and rubbed her belly.

"She's gonna be a beautiful baby, and she'll be raised in a beautiful big ass family, where some of em aren't even related to her by blood but who cares?" I said and Dilara laughed, agreeing.

"She's gonna have a better childhood than any of us," she said and I nodded. "She's gonna have a family, with both parents to raise her and be there for her through every birthday. Through any I don't know boyfriend heartbreak," I shrugges and Dilara laughed.

"I'm definitely gonna check on her boyfriends for sure," she said. "She gets to choose her future too. If she wants to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or something that involves a life like ours, I'm fine with it. I don't wanna force her into anything," she added. I smiled.

The traffic light went green and I drove away from that junction. "Erick!" Dilara yelled pointing towards a car that was coming fast from the other lane, crashing straight towards my side of the car.

All I remembered was hearing Dilara scream, before it all went pitch black.

Adriana's POV

After Erick and Dilara left, Joel left as well to go see his mother. I posted a photo on Instagram to promote my new song with Lady Gaga.

 I posted a photo on Instagram to promote my new song with Lady Gaga

liked by ladygaga and 920,682 others

adrirodriguez rain on me

view comments...

ladygaga 🌧🖤

erickbriancolon 😍❤

erickbriancolon ig story 30 mins ago

"mi amor🥺😍""go stream rain on me bye"

"mi amor🥺😍"
"go stream rain on me bye"

I got up and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. After I filled the glass, it slipped from my hand out of nowhere. I gasped. "You alright?" Richard asked as he and the boys ran to the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah," I said hesitantly. I breathed heavily. "Something doesn't feel right," I said as I picked some pieces of the glass up and threw them into the bin. "I feel it too, but I'm pretty sure everything's fine," Chris said.

"Yeah, maybe we're just tired," Zabdiel shrugged.

a/n: hi. don't kill me. kbye