CUARENTA Y SEIS • 46

Dilara's POV (a week later)

I was sitting in the living room at the Montaners' since Evaluna didn't want me alone at my place when really Joel would be there. She said its better to have more people around.

Erick was getting discharged today since he asked for it and the doctor said he was well enough to leave.

"Tía Lara! Look what I made!" Camila, Evaluna's daughter called for me as she ran into the living room. "Hola, baby. What is it?" I asked her softly as I pulled her to sit with me in between my legs on the floor.

"There's couches literally everywhere and you two decide to sit on the floor," Richard said as he walked towards us. I chuckled. "It's more comfortable, I guess," I shrugged.

I watched as Camila continued to make her bead bracelet. "How you holding up?" Richard asked once he sat down on the couch right behind me.

I shrugged. "The kids have been helpful, honestly," I said, not looking at him. "We honestly thought the kids woud cause more damage," he muttered.

I shook my head and looked up at him. "They help a lot," I said forcing a small smile. He nodded smiling slightly.

"I know she's irreplaceable. That's completely understandable, no one could ever replace Aaliyah to me but what I'm tryna say is that, you can try again you know? You and Joel, you're both still young there's no harm in trying again," he said to me.

I nodded. "I know, I know," I responded. "I'm back!" I heard my brother yell as Joel help push him inside towards the living.

Camila stayed in between my legs but cheered, clapping her hands. I smiled softly at looking down at her. "How you feeling, hermano? You sure you should be home right now?" I asked him, concerned.

"Gurl, I'm strong enough okay?" he fought back playfully and I rolled my eyes chuckling.

Soon enough everyone was flooding the living room. Adriana was sat at the end of the couch, the arm rest in between her and Erick since he's on a wheelchair.

Joel was with me on the floor, playing with Evan and Camila as she was still in between my legs with Evan sitting across from her. Camilo, Evaluna, Mau and Ricky were sat on the couch opposite from us, while Zabdiel and Chris sat on both sides of Richard who was still sat in the same place. Renae was next to Zabdiel, as usual.

Out of nowhere, Adriana gagged and she sped across the hallway for the toilet. "Babe!" Erick called out. Me, Evaluna and Renae exchanged looks. I jumped to my feet and so did the girls and we ran to the toilet.

We stopped at the door and Evaluna went inside to pull Adriana's hair out of the way. "I'm okay," Adriana said and leaned away from the toilet bowl.

"This wasn't how I wanted to do it. Not now, especially. But, I'm pregnant," she said, still out of breath. My mouth dropped slightly.

"Oh my god," Renae said. "That should be great news," Evaluna said, smiling slightly. Adriana's eyes fixed on me. I forced a smile. "Congrats, does Erick know?" I said, trying to sound happy.

"No, no one knows," she responded to me. I shrugged and forced another smile. "You should tell them," I said before walking away and running out from the house. I heard Joel calling out for me but I ignored it.

Joel's POV

I wanted to go run for Dilara but Renae stopped me. "Listen to what Adri has to say first," she said. I stopped.

"I'm pregnant," Adriana blurted out. I felt something tug at my chest. Dilara's upset about that. "Don't worry, I'll talk to her about it, okay?" I told her and she simply nodded.

"Congrats," I genuinely smiled at her before running out to find Dilara.

Erick's POV

"Babe, how long have you known?" I asked her in disbelief. "Since the night before you woke up," she responded to me, clutching onto her stomach.

I reached my arm out for her and she walked over to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist as she wrapped hers around my shoulders.

I leaned down and kissed her stomach quickly. I looked up to her chuckling. "Congrats you guys!" Camilo said giving us both a smile. "We're super happy for you," Ricky added.

"I wish Dilara was too," Adriana muttered. I looked up at her and it was clearly upsetting her. "But I don't blame her. She just lost her baby and I just found out I'm pregnant," she sighed.

I rubbed her back and gave her a small smile. "She'll come around. She always does," I said and nodded slowly.

a/n: short chap I'm sorry but i needed to put something out so yeet

also guys, i posted the castings to my erick book that's otw so maybe go check it out?

its called "Ya No Tiene Novio" so yeet