TREINTA • 30

Dilara's POV

We all arrived at the restaurant at the same time. We took a seat in one of those booths and I sat next to my father.

"How has things been with your career and all? I see you've been putting out a lot of hits," my father said to me and I smiled nodding.

"It's been good. Once I'm back in Miami we're gonna film music videos and stuff and my tour will be announced and yeah, I'm quite excited. None of the boys or the girls know I'm coming back next week so let's keep it low," I told them.

After we ate, my father joined us at our house. We talked in the living room and he ended up staying over.

Erick's POV (a week later)

I asked Adriana on a date tonight. Evaluna and Renae were with her at her place while I was still with the boys.

"So are you boys just staying here tonight or are you guys going out?" I asked them as I fixed my hair.

"We're going out. Probably to eat and stuff and tell us when you're heading back so we can head back too," Chris said. I nodded.

I got a text from Adriana telling me she was ready so I bid my goodbyes to the boys and got into the car. I drove to Adriana's place to pick her up and go to the movies.

I saw my girlfriend walk out of the door and locking it. I got out of the car to open the car door for her. "Thank you bebe," she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

I got into the driver's seat and drove off. "Play some music," I told her and she happily went through the music selections. She chose 'Sin Pijama', her all time favourite and I chuckled as she sang along.

"Babe, can you be in my music video?" she asked me leaning her head onto the head rest and looking my way. "Which song?" I asked turning to her for a second and focusing back onto the road.

"Stuck With U, with Justin," she said and I smiled, nodding. She giggled. "You love that song don't you?" she said to me. "I love all of your songs okay," I responded laughing.

We arrived at the movie theaters and got some popcorns for the movie.

••••

After the movie ended, we headed back to Adriana's place to film the small part for her music video. "I love how this music video is filmed at home," I told her. "I know, the vibe was just right," she responded.

She played the song and sat out of frame of the camera while I was near her bedroom door. We danced to the music.

 We danced to the music

After recording the video, I decided to head back home

After recording the video, I decided to head back home. I called Chris to tell him I was on my way back. "Erick, Clara wants us to come to this party at the Montaners' place, just stay in your outifts its a chill type, take Adriana with you," he simply told me and hung up.

I stared at my phone screen confused. "What?" Adriana asked me. "Let's go to the Montaners'," I shrugged grabbing her hand to get to the car.

I drove to the Montaners' which was Evaluna's family house. I saw the Richard and Christopher's car parked outside. Me and Adriana walked in hand in hand and we were greeted by Camilo.

"Ay, amigos! Let's go!" he said leading us to the backyard. There was a mini stage set up. Mau, Ricky, Sara, Stef, Evaluna, the rest of the boys and Renae were already here. The rest of Evaluna's family members and some other friends.

We walked towards the boy and hung out with them. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around surprised and my eyes widened to see who it was. I stood up from my chair and stared at him in shock.

"Papa?" I said unsure and the man nodded smiling. I was frozen, not knowing what to do. He put his hand out for me to shake it and I stared it. I felt Adriana hold my hand from her seat, I turned to look at her and she smiled at me reassuringly.

I turned back to my father and hugged him. He was slightly taken aback but he hugged back quickly. He patted my back. "Perdóname," he whispered.

I just simply nodded smiling softly. I invited him to sit on my chair as I grabbed a different one, sitting in between him and my girlfriend. I intertwined my fingers with Adriana's as she leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"Hello? Uno, dos, tres, okay it's working," we heard Ricky through the speakers, testing the microphone and we laughed. "So tonight, first off, welcome papa Colon," he said into the mic pointing towards my father next to me and he simply raised his hand smiling.

"Okay yeah we're gonna perform now, pero its not just me and Mau, or Camilo there's someone else but you'll see," Ricky said and winked causing everyone to laugh.

The instrumental to 'Me Acostumbré' started playing and I turned to look at the boys. We all exchanged looks, slightly confused.

"Tú en la puerta con los maletines
Yo rogando que esto no termine
No lo imaginaba
No entiendo nada,"

A familiar voice started the song. "Dilara?" Joel said softly that only we could hear. I saw Mau helping Dilara onto the stage. I heard Evaluna gasped and I turned to her, and she was covering her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god," Adriana said shocked. "When on earth did this bitch arrive?" Evaluna said. "Well, we came together so," my father shrugged. "You could've told us!" I said to him.

"She wanted it to be a surprise," he shrugged, chuckling. Joel got up from his seat and walked closer to the mini stage.

Dilara was sat on the chair they prepared there. Soon, they finished the song. "I'm back mi gente!" she said into the mic and everyone cheered.

She kept the mic back onto the mic stand and turned around, to be greeted by Joel who was a few feet away from her. "What's happening?" Zabdiel asked.

Everyone went silent for a moment, as they watched Joel and Dilara's little interaction.

Adriana put a hand over her heart and Evaluna held her other hand as she covered her mouth with her other hand as they watched everything unfold. We weren't too far from the stage so we could somewhat hear them.

"I've missed you," he said walking closer to her slowly.

"So what you gonna do about it?" she challenged him.

He closed the gap in between them and cupped her face, kissing her as everyone started cheering.

a/n: hi! I'm backkkk!

my writing has been gettin sloppy grr but look at that lil victorious inspo yeet

answer this pls: what should their father's name be? i rlly need a name rn i can't think

but anyways stream stuck wit u we don't need a pedo on #1