TREINTA Y UNO • 31

Joel's POV

We pulled a way after a while and people were cheering. Dilara just wrapped her arms around my waist and turned her face to the opposite of the crowd, leaning her head onto my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. She pulled away from, "Let's go," she said excitedly grabbing my arm running down the stage.

She ran towards our friends and immediately jumped into Erick's arms. When she pulled away she still grabbed onto his arms, "What did I miss?" she asked.

She turned towards Adriana and looked back and forth between her and Erick, "Are you guys engaged? Not yet right?" she asked and we all laughed.

"We're not loca," Adriana said giggling. "Not yet," Erick shrugged. Adriana playfully gasp, "Well hurry and put a ring on it sir!" Adriana said holding her ring finger up.

We all cooed. Dilara giggled and went for a group hug with the girls. She then hugged all the boys. "What's new? What's poppin'? Tell me everything," she said walking back to me and leaned her back against my chest as I wrapped my arms around.

"Well, tour was super dope, I have a month break before going back around the world," Adriana said. "I'm announcing my tour soon. Can't wait to be back on the road," Dilara said.

"When are you filming the music videos?" Zabdiel asked. "In like two days I think? But they said if I'm ready we can even start tomorrow," Dilara responded. "Well are you ready?" I asked, looking down at her.

She looked up at me and hummed in response. "Yep," she said and turned back to the rest. I leaned my chin on her head. This was probably the best night I've had for a while now.

••••
the next day..

I woke up and got out of bed after going through my phone for a while. After I showered I went downstairs. I didn't bother to put on a shirt and just went downstairs in sweatpants since it wasn't something new for the guys.

I heard chatting in the kitchen so I went there to see Christopher and Zabdiel sitting at the kitchen counter and Dilara cooking breakfast. "Finally! Homemade food," I cheered as I put a fist up in the air.

Dilara and the rest laughed at me as I sat at the end of the kitchen counter. "What I miss the most, her cooking," Chris said and Zabdiel agreed. Dilara playfully gasped and put a hand over her heart.

"That hurt me that you don't miss me but instead you miss my cooking," she said and we laughed. "Where's Richard and Erick?" I asked them. "Richard is upstairs and Erick went to pick Adriana up. They should be any minute now," Chris told me and I nodded.

I went onto my phone and opened Instagram. I was greeted with a post from Adriana that she posted 3 hours ago.

liked by laragcolon and 910,672 others

adrirodriguez i could stay here for a lifetime🌠 erickbriancolon

view comments...

laragcolon be my sister in law erick marry her
|erickbriancolon in the plans ;)

erickbriancolon i love you❤

renae.lopez goalsss

evaluna i live for happy adri🥺
|adrirodriguez 🥺🖤

I smiled and left a like. "You think Erick is actually planning on asking her?" I asked the others. "He's whipped over her bro," Richard said walking to us. "If he does plan on settling down with her I'd be happy," he added.

"There's honestly no one else I would want to be my sister in law. And plus, Erick makes Adri happy. She's been like a sister to me since ages ago so I'd love them to actually get married," Dilara said as she served us the food.

"He's definitely gonna come to us for help that's for sure," Zabdiel said and chuckled. We heard the front door open and we turned around to see Erick and Adriana walking in all smiles.

"Hi!" Adriana greeted all of us. "Hey," we responded smiling at her. They joined is for breakfast and we got ready for the day.

••••

We all got into the mini van and we headed to Erick and Dilara's mom's place in Tampa. Throughout the ride we were just jamming to the songs that were playing.

I took my phone out to record Dilara who was sitting next to me. "Lara," I called her and she turned to look at me.

I laughed and decided to post the video on my Instagram story and tagged her

We were all just enjoying each other's company for the rest of the journey.

a/n: short one!

a 2 year time skip won't be too bad will it?