CATORCE • 14

Joel's POV

I woke up with Dilara in my arms. I looked down and stared at her for a while.

I pushed some strands of hair out of her face and just admired her features. Soon, she started moving slowly and her eyes fluttered open.

She looked up and our eyes connected. She smiled, "Good morning," she said in a cute morning voice.

"Good morning cutie," I said to her. We kinda just laid there in each other's arms for maybe 5 minutes till we heard screams in the hallway.

Dilara groaned. I sighed and got up and went to the door.

"What are you guys yelling about at 8 am?" I asked them annoyed. "Have you seen Dilara? She's not in her room," Erick asked me and I sighed.

I felt her peek her head through over my shoulder. I turned slightly and of course she was tip toeing.

"Good morning humans," she said calmly and walked to her room probably to shower.

"What did you do?" Christopher asked. "Why was my sister in your room?" Erick asked with his eyes wide.

"Yo chill, nothing happened. She just got scared last night and came over," I said with my arms up in surrender.

"Oh, thought you guys were, uhh" Richard said but stopped himself before he and Christopher erupted into laughter.

"So there was some snuggling," Renae said in a teasing manner and went downstairs.

"She could've came over to mine tho," Erick said. "You were with Adri, idiot. Why would she wanna sleep with you 2 together?" Zabdiel said which made us all laugh.

I went back inside and took a shower and got dressed for the day. When I was ready, I went downstairs and Dilara was about to leave.

"I was waiting for you," she said walking up to me and giving me a soft peck on the lips. "Where you heading?" I asked.

"I have a few meetings to go to today," she told me and added, "Couldn't leave without seeing you first," while smiling.

I smiled. The way this girl melts my heart by literally just smiling.

"Okay, I should probably go now, bye," she said to me. "Bye bye," I said and kissed her forehead then she left.

Adriana's POV

"Bye bebe," I said to Erick and kissed his cheek before leaving the boys' house to go for an interview with Zach Sang.

When I arrived at the place, I was immediately greeted by Zach himself. "Hi Adri! So good to have you back here again," he said happily and hugged me.

"Thank you, I'm happy to be here! Thank you for having me," I told him happily. I was in a great mood for the interview today and that was good since the last time I wasn't so genuinely happy.

The interview started and after a few questions about my music and all, he asked about Erick.

"So, you and Erick, from CNCO, you guys made it official publicly at the Latin AMA's right?" he asked and I nodded, already smiling just at the thought of Erick.

"So, tell me, how are things going right now with him and just like tell us about the relationship," he said grinning at me for how happy I looked.

"Erick is amazing dude. I'm not kidding, he's treating me so well and lovingly. I've had a crush on him for the longest time and to know its mutual made me wanna explode. And as you can see, I really love talking about him. Like just the thought of him makes me happy," I giggled.

"But yes, I'm super happy with our relationship and I wouldn't give it up for anything. Like, he makes me super happy and I love him," I added.

I heard choruses of 'aww's coming from everyone that was in the studio. I laughed.

After several other things being asked, he ended the interview

After several other things being asked, he ended the interview. I stayed to hangout for a while and then went back home.

a/n: kinda just a filler actually but i figured out to add gifs and I'm so happy!!