VEINTISÉIS • 26

Erick's POV

The last show of our CNCO world tour has ended. Adriana still had one more show left so we decided we would fly out to her last show to surprise her.

Her last show was in Inglewood while ours was in L.A..

We flew out and booked rooms in the same hotel as her. Fortunately there were 3 empty rooms next to hers.

We arrived at the hotel. Adriana's manager gave me a spare key to her room since she's currently currently out for some interviews.

I put my luggage on the other side of the bed so it can't be seen if you walk in from the door. I washed up a bit and then went down to the lobby since we're gonna surprise her at one of her interviews.

When I went to the lobby, the rest of the boys were already there so we got into the van and drove to the interview studio.

She's doing a song association thing but we're gonna surprise before the whole game starts.

We arrived at the place and we got out of the van. "Okay she's in her dressing room so you guys can wait at the lounge area. That way the moment she comes out and walks down the hallway she'll see you guys immediately," one of the crew members told us.

"Or maybe you boys wait at a different lounge area and went she gets out and sits on one of the couches Erick can show up from behind her," another crew member suggested and we all agreed.

"Right this way boys," they leaded us inside to the living area which was different than the lounge area.

"Why is there a difference between a living area and a lounge area?" Christopher asked as he grabbed some of the snacks that was prepared there.

"Probably because the living area has snacks?" Zabdiel guessed. Me, Richard and Joel laughed.

Joel went back to scrolling on his phone and a video started playing at full volume. "Cuando te bese, yeh-eh," I heard a familiar voice before the crowd started continuing the song.

"An old performance video?" Richard asked him. "No, it's," Joel paused, "recent?" he continued unsure.

"It's in a place in Havana," he said looking at the location. "Let me see," I said and he handed me his phone.

I looked carefully at the video and the person who recorded the video turned the camera towards the crowd instead. I recognized the place from my childhood. I smiled.

"It's a restaurant me and my family would always go to when we were back in Havana," I said. "It has a stage now, never had that back then," I added.

"She performed there?" Zabdiel asked and I nodded. "She must've missed it, huh?" Christopher said referring to Dilara missing performing on stage.

"When do you think she'll be back?" Joel asked. I handed him back his phone and shrugged, "Whenever she's ready."

"Adri's probably gonna be out soon," I said changing the topic. "True, you should be ready to see your girl," Richard teased me and we all laughed.

Soon enough I saw her walking out of the hallway to the other lounge area and sat there. Her eyes were glued to her phone.

I took this as a chance to creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her, leaving kisses on her cheek and jawline.

"Who the hel- AMOR!" she screamed when she pulled herself out of my arms and turned around towards me. She jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her tight.

 She jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her tight