CUARENTA Y NUEVE • 49

liked by renae

liked by renae.lopez and 891,728 others

laragcolon through the changes and the earth's bad moods, I'll lay my troubled bones on you🖤

view comments...

joelpimentel te quiero mucho, mi vida 🥺🖤💍
|laragcolon yo a ti 🖤✊💍

lesliegrace strongest couple i know, happy for you two🥺🥺

adrirodriguez y'all cute, lemme me hop onto the wedding planning
|erickbriancolon what about ours?

camilacabello congrats bbg! happy for you two🥳

liked by cncomusic and 791,671 others

joelpimentel when I'm a hundred two, and can't sing to you, close your eyes, memorize how i used to💍

view comments...

laragcolon 💍❤

richardcamacho did ya buy the ring?
|joelpimentel yes, go away

christopherbvelezm homeboy proposed on a roof with no ring👊
|laragcolon quit exposing my man🙄👊

cncowner.world to the ppl who said they were gonna break up after happened, they just proved ya wrong. they comin back out stronger👏👏
*liked by laragcolon and joelpimentel*

Joel's POV

"I still can't believe we're getting married," Dilara squealed. This is the happiest she's been for the past month.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest, leaning in for a quick kiss. She giggled.

"You cute," I said, tapping her nose. "You're cuter," she said, tip toeing and rubbing her nose against mine.

"How about we try that lil plan everyone's been talking about?" I asked with a small smirk as she went back behind the kitchen counter.

"What lil plan?" she asked taking some pasta out from the fridge. "Boy, I don't know bout you, but I want pasta," she said and slowly started to bring ingredients out.

I sighed and chuckled. I crept up behind her and snaked my around her waist. "Babe, I'm tryna cook," she chuckled.

"Who cares about the food?" I groaned as she tried to set free but I held her tighter.

"Nadie tiene más sex appeal que tú," I whispered in her ear. I felt her shake slightly and I smirked.

Adriana's POV

I was at Dilara's doorstep and was about to use Erick's spare key to enter when I heard some noises from inside.

Richard and Chris were behind me and Richard tapped my shoulder and nodded his head, asking what's wrong.

I put a finger to my lips signalling them to keep quiet as I leaned my head on the door. Not a great idea.

I pulled away quickly and grabbed the boys, going back to the CNCO house. "What did you hear?" Chris asked annoyed as we entered the house.

"Hey, where's Joel and Dilara?" Ricky asked. Him, Mau, Camilo, Evaluna and Renae came over and we were supposed to go get Joel and Dilara.

"It's best to not disturb them," I simply said as I put the spare keys back in the drawer. "Why not?" Erick asked.

"Let's just leave the couple alone, okay?" I said again. "But why?" Evaluna asked. I groaned. "They deserve their alone time, don't you think?" I said, hoping they get the hint.

"But why suddenly?" Zabdiel asked again. "He's tryna plant a baby in her!" I spat, immediately facepalming myself.

I saw their jaws drop slightly. "Okay, thank god we didn't go in there," Chris said and Richard chuckled. I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"Definitely leaving them alone, and I'm not gonna be the one to get them tomorrow morning," Richard said, putting his hands up before sitting down on the couch.

"How did you know though?" Mau asked, confused. "Well, I heard some furniture moving slightly so I decided to lean my head to the door to hear better. And yeah, let's just say he ain't as innocent as we think," I said, gagging a bit.

"Well damn," Renae said, chuckling. "How freaky?" Chris asked and I threatened to throw a shoe at him.

"I don't need to know," Evaluna said. "I kinda want to, pero that's my sister and I don't feel like I need to know," Erick said, shrugging.

a/n: shortest chapter I'm putting out lmao but here ya go :D