CUARENTA Y OCHO • 48

Erick's POV

I was back at the CNCO house and the girls were across the street at Dilara's.

Me and the boys were just chilling in the living room rewatching La Casa De Papel for probably the millionth time now. Only difference was I'm still in a wheelchair.

"Once you're fully recovered are you guys gonna actually start planning the wedding now?" Joel chuckled.

"Well, yeah. I mean she's been doing her part with the girls before all of this, and I've been tryna escape from planning it because, you know it's a wedding, it's all about the lady-" I said but got cut off by Richard.

"Loco, its about both of you. A wedding is for two, not one," he said and we all laughed.

"It's just, kinda stressful ya know?" I said and they nodded.

"But Adri's pregnant now," Chris said. "Yeah and stress ain't good for the baby," Joel added.

"True, pero enough about me. When you planting another baby?" I smirked at Joel and tossed a pillow at me but I caught it in time.

"I'm not gonna just barge in right now, we're both still taking our time healing and coming back from the incident. Give it time," he said.

"Still doesn't hurt to make love tho," Zabdiel chuckled and we all did too.

"I mean it might help with your feelings right now," Chris said. "Make her feel good," he added, smirking.

"You guys are nasty," Joel said chuckling before getting up and looking out the window to Dilara's house.

"What the hell is she doing on the roof?" Joel asked as he turned to us.

"Dilara?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh she always does that, well she used to, usually only when she feels like she needs urgent space or something. She used to do that after our dad left, and throughout the rough times with Anthony," I explained.

"And she hasn't went onto a roof ever since?" Zabdiel asked and I nodded. "First time ever since," I said.

"Maybe you should go accompany her," I suggested.

"On the roof?" Joel asked again.

"Yes, loco on the roof," Richard chuckled.

Joel shrugged and walked out the door. We watched as he jogged over and knocked on the door.

Dilara's POV

I sat on the roof, putting my hands behind my back and leaned on it. I took in a deep breath.

It was much more calm up here than it is down there. It gave me peace. I felt like I had so much space, and that's kind of what I needed.

I looked down and saw Joel jogging from their place and to my doorstep. I chuckled. He might've noticed me up here.

I turned to the window in the attic I used to come up here and it was open.

I turned back and stared as the sun started to set.

"I nearly had a panic attack seeing you up here until Erick told me it's a usual thing," I turned to my right and saw Joel already making his way towards me and sat down next to me.

"I wasn't gonna jump, I'm not that bad," I chuckled. "Thank god," he muttered and I felt his stare on me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I chuckled as I turned to him, meeting his gaze.

"I would but I left my phone. Plus, it wouldn't be the same than seeing this masterpiece in real life," he said with a small smirk and I rolled my eyes playfully.

We sat there in silence for next few minutes, watching the sunset and enjoying each other's company.

"Marry me," he blurted. I blinked. I turned to him, staring at his face to find some kind of a hint that he's kidding.

"I'm serious. Marry me," he said again, looking straight into my eyes.

"This isn't exactly the proposal I was expecting," I chuckled.

"Well, I didn't wanna waste time. It's definitely not as big as Erick's proposal, but it's something," he said laughing and so did I.

"There's that gorgeous laugh and smile I've been looking for," he said sweetly and caressed my cheek.

"Yes," I said. He raised his eyebrow. "I'll marry you," I added with a smile.

He smiled widely. "Hold up, hold up," I said. "What?" he asked.

"Where's the ring, sir?" I asked shoving my hand in his face.

"Ah, damn it," he muttered. "Let's go buy one," he said smiling. I chuckled.

"Come on, let's go!" he said excitedly as he helped me get up and we went back inside.

He held my hand and we ran down the stairs with me bursting into fits of laughter.

"Yo, yo, what's going on?" Renae asked confused. "I asked her to marry me, we're gonna go buy a ring, adiós!" Joel yelled as he dragged me out of the house.

I just waved at the girls and they still looked so confused.

He ran towards his car but realized he didn't have his car keys. "Hold on," he said and ran into their place. I laughed and waited near the car.

Erick's POV

Joel ran in and scrambled to the drawers. "Whatchu rushing for?" Chris asked him.

"Well, I asked her to marry me and-" I quickly cut Joel off.

"What?! Do you even have the ring?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"That's what we're going out for," he said once he finally found his car keys.

"So she said yes?" Zabdiel asked excited. Joel nodded smiling widely.

"Go go go! Don't make her wait too long!" Richard hyped him and Joel ran out of the house. We heard the car engine start and soon enough there were out of the neighbourhood.

The girls walked through the door. All of us exchanged looks.

"There were on the roof for barely 10 minutes and now they're gonna go buy an engagement ring?" Evaluna asked, trying to take in the information.

"Homeboy didn't bother planning anything," Adriana chuckled.

"Well, he's quite, spontaneous," Chris shrugged. We were silent for a moment then burst into laughter at how quickly he just asked her to marry him.

"We said have sex and he went and ask her to marry him," Richard said, still laughing.

"What?" Renae asked laughing even more.

"We were kinda telling him to give her a good time and keep her mind off of things, but he proposed instead," Chris said in between laughs.

"With no ring!" I said and we laughed even more.

a/n: joel didn't hold back😂😂

anyways, hope ya'll had a great day :)