DIECISIETE • 17

Richard's POV

I felt bad. Like super bad, about the fact that me and Dilara have to act like a couple when really she's dating, and super in love, with Joel.

I mean not gonna lie, I've had a crush on her before when we first met and all but like it's gone. She's more of a homie now.

Me and the boys were getting dressed since Walter wants us and the girls to hang out and that's when me and Dilara will act like a couple, so will Joel and Emilia.

We never liked Emilia. In all honesty, she's quite a drama queen. She's always tryna pick fights and find faults in people.

And she will definitely not get along with Dilara. That's for sure.

I walked down since I was ready and Joel and Erick was already there.

There were knocks on the door and Joel went to get it. "Who is it?" I asked him and he walked back to the living room, with Emilia following from behind.

At the same time Chris and Zabdiel came down. "Hi!" she greeted in a high pitched voice. We all just said 'hey' grumpily.

We all headed out with Emilia joining us too. We met up at the diner and Dilara and Adriana were already there with Camilo and Evaluna.

I'm guessing they know that this was a publicity stunt.

"Hi," I greeted them and was about to sit next to Camilo but Joel was already there with Emilia quickly squeezing next to him.

"Just sit here," Dilara said offering a quick smile which I returned with the same. I sat down next to her and we already sense there were papparazi watching us.

Me, the boys, Emilia and Dilara's phone buzzed with a text notification.

Walter
Show affection.
Kiss or something, that's what we need not just hanging out and talking.

I rolled my eyes at the text. Emilia giggled at it and instantly grabbed Joel's face, kissing him.

I felt Dilara tense up next to me. "You know we don't have to," I whispered to her.

"We kinda do," she said meeting my eyes. "Just kiss me," she sighed. "Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded.

I looked over at Erick who was next to Adriana and he just nodded at me.

I cupped her face and kissed her. It felt so wrong but at the same I lowkey enjoyed it. She's a great kisser.

I could hear cameras going off. Not too loud but loud enough that I could hear it.

I pulled away knowing it was wrong and I felt guilt wash all over me. I looked over at Joel and he was glaring at me.

Oh well. He's gonna slam me. But it was Walter's orders.

I turned to Dilara and she was just scrolling through her phone, looking quite annoyed with everything.

We ate our food and we were all engaged in seperate conversations. Me, Dilara, Evaluna and Camilo were talking about their wedding preparation.

"Ah, which reminds me! Guys, guys can I get your attention right quick," Camilo said calling everyone in our table to listen to him for a while.

"So it's official, the wedding is in 2 weeks and you're all invited!" Camilo said excitedly and we cheered.

"You'll receive the invitation card soon but we just couldn't wait to tell you," Evaluna said while intertwining her fingers with Camilo's and smiling at him.

"Happily ever after huh?" Zabdiel said and we laughed.

At least some of us are with people they actually have feelings for.

Evaluna's POV

Camilo and I announced that the wedding is in 2 weeks. And I was really rooting for Joel and Dilara to go together as a couple but, Walter really had to get in the way.

Seeing Emilia giggle and immediately grab Joel's face kissing him, for the second goddamn time tonight made me wanna stab her in the eye with my fork.

And if I feel that way imagine how Dilara feels. I saw her clench her jaw. She was blinking a lot and just focused on her phone.

She's about to break down and me and Adriana shared a look. She nodded at me and I leaned over to Dilara.

"You know what, let's get out of here," I whispered into her ear and she nodded. I told Camilo and he told me to stay safe and make sure she's okay.

Us three girls got up and excused ourselves. "Can I come with?" Emilia asked us.

"Why don't you just stay and keep sucking Joel's face off?" Adriana told her off and smiled sarcastically.

Dilara was already waiting for us outside. We took Dilara's car since Adriana came with her and Adriana drove us to her place.

The moment we arrived inside Adriana's house, Dilara collapsed onto the couch sobbing while hugging herself.

"Hey, its alright, let it all out," Adriana said hugging her tight.

"It's the fact that he seemed to like it. It's like he enjoyed it," Dilara sobbed into her shoulder.

I sat next to her rubbing her back gently.

"It'll be alright. I know you're mad, you're hurt, but it won't be long okay?" I said trying to reassure her.

"What if he falls for her throughout this whole publicity stunt period? What if they actually turn into an actual couple?" she sobbed even more.

"Then you dump him. You deserve someone better than that. You'll be alright babygirl," Adriana responded to her.

We ended up staying the night and I texted Camilo and my brothers to tell them I won't be coming home.

Me and Adriana stayed in the living room after putting Dilara to sleep in one of the guest rooms.

"I'm cancelling everything on my schedule tomorrow," Adri told me after handing me a cup of hot chocolate.

I thanked her and said, "Same. I can do the rest of the wedding things from here. We've got a sister that needs us," and Adri nodded.

a/n: hiya! hope u guys like this one :D