DIECINUEVE • 19

Dilara's POV

I just released a new song called 'Cuando Te Bese'. I wrote that after me and Joel's first kiss with Adriana writing it with me.

So yeah, it was about Joel. But the fans think its for Richard. How messed up. Today I'm supposed to spend the day with Joel since we don't really have anything to do today and I only start going for interviews to promote the song tomorrow.

About the kiss situation, well, we kinda made up and plus it was just a publicity stunt. No feelings involved, I hope.

I walked out of the door locking it behind me when I got a text message. I checked my phone and rolled my eyes.

Walter
You have to go out on a date with Richard today.

To Walter
I have plans.

Walter
Cancel. Go out with Richard.
I don't care what you say

I sighed. Well, looks like I can't be with Joel today.

I walked across to the boys' place and knocked on the door. Erick opened it and smiled when he saw me, "Hey!" he said cheerfully and let me in.

When I walked in, I saw Emilia sitting on Joel's lap in the living room while he was playing a game with Zabdiel.

Christopher rolled his eyes at them and dragged me to the kitchen where Erick and Richard were already sitting at the counter.

Two can play the game, I thought to myself. I sat next to Richard and asked him if he got the text and he nodded.

"So where are we heading?" he asked me and I shrugged. We walked towards the front door and I can see from the corner of my eyes that Joel was staring.

"Wherever you take me, baby," I giggled and he chuckled. I can see Christopher in the kitchen lowkey cheering.

"Take my car," I said tossing him the keys which he caught easily. We went outside and entered my car.

He drove us to who knows where as we talked throughout the car ride.

"That was hilarous tho," he said and we laughed together. "I know right and the impressions and stuff," I added as we laughed even more.

I enjoyed Richard's company. He's a great guy, no doubt, but I could never like him that way. He's just a friend to me.

"Alright, we're here," he said turning the car engine off. I reached for the car door handle but he stopped me, "I'm your 'boyfriend' remember, lemme open it for you," he said, air quoting the word boyfriend.

He walked out and opened the door for me, reaching his hand out for me to take it which I did.

"Why, thank you, sir," I teased him and we both laughed. He held my hand since we were supposed to be a couple, but he asked if he could first and I let him.

We were walking through the streets and decided to stop for Starbucks. The moment we entered, we heard a group of girls scream our names and we chuckled.

They came over to us asking for photos and autographs. We talked to them for a while then excused ourselves.

"And I thought it was gonna be a slightly 'private' day," Richard said and I chuckled.

"We don't exactly ever have a 'private' day the moment we walk out of the house," I said. And he chuckled nodding.

He ordered his usual coffee and I got a caramel machiatto. Once we got our drinks we went outside and just walked around again.

We were talking and laughing about random things while holding our in one hand and holding each other's hands in the other.

I let go of his hand and clinged onto his arm instead, hugging it and we were slightly closer than before.

"You know sometimes I wonder what life would be if we weren't famous," I said.

"Same. But I'm kinda glad I got into La Banda and made it through. Now I've got four other brothers and we're all doing what we love together," Richard responded while looking at me smiling.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad I'm here too and with everything I have now, I'm thankful for it. But sometimes things get quite overwhelming, you feel me?" I said to him and he nodded.

"I know, sometimes we need a break too. But it's fine cause we've all got each other," he added. I smiled.

This boy is something different.

a/n: hi! what kind of different drama would y'all wanna see? like maybe from Joel's side or sumthin but wtv u guys want, just comment okay? u guys better gimme feedback🥴✌