SEIS • 6

Erick's POV

I got out of the uber and crossed over to Dilara's house. I hope Riana's told her the excuse we made. I took my set of keys to her house and unlocked the front door and walked in.

I saw her sitting on Joel's lap with Evaluna and Chris sitting on the floor. They were talking and laughing together and she noticed I arrived.

"Hola, hermano," (hi brother) Lara smiled at me. "Hola!" I said to all them.

"Where have you been?" Chris asked me. "I went to see a friend and Adriana drove me to his place," I lied to them while taking a seat next to Joel and Dilara.

I lightly tapped her back making her immediately get off of Joel's lap and sat in the space between us instead.

After about 15 minutes, Camilo, Evaluna's fiancé, showed up. While Joel, Chris, Evaluna and Camilo were playing mario kart, I told Lara I needed to speak to her in private.

We both got up and went upstairs to her room.

"Que pasa?" (what's up) she asked.

"You and Joel. What was that about?"

"What? Are you serious right now? He's a friend, Erick," she said frustratedly.

"Well why were you on his lap?"

"Well why were you kissing Adriana's cheek?" she responded within a millisecond.

I was blank for a second, "I kiss any female friends' cheeks," I responded.

"Oh sure, you only kiss the girls you hooked up with on the cheek everytime you see them. What is going on between you and my best friend?" she questioned me.

I stared at her. She wasn't playing.

"That's none of your business, Lara," I said under my breath.

"Oh so, you and Adriana are none of my business yet me and Joel are apart of your business? Loco, you should hear yourself right now," she laughed sarcastically.

"Stay away from him," I told her.

"Stay away from her," Dilara responded in a flash.

"You can't date or have any kind of more than friends relationship with my bandmates or bestfriends," I told her calmly.

"You can't date or be more than friends in any kind of way with my best friends, how about that?" she raised her voice slightly getting more annoyed.

"I can be friends or have any kind of relationship with anyone I want!" I saw her flinch and take a step back when I raised my voice. My eyes soften.

"See, you're being unfair now. Why can't you just let me be with whoever I want?!" she practically screamed.

"Because we both know how it went the last time!" I shouted back. She gasped lightly when I shouted.

She just shook her head and sat on her bed. I sighed and sat next to her. I looked at her while wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Look," my voice was softer and almost a whisper, "I'm just looking out for you sis. I don't want it to happen again," I told her.

"You know Joel would never. He's literally one of the sweetest human beings that's ever existed. He would never hurt me that way and I just feel so safe around him," she tried to prove a point.

I just nodded. "I know."

"But you still can't be with Riana," she said strictly and firm. I looked at her slightly taken aback.

"I know how you are Brian. You're gonna end up hurting her, not physically pero emotionally. She's the type for a long term relationship and you just want a short fling. I don't want you to break her heart. Until I'm sure you've really changed," she said softly. But she called me Brian. She's really serious right now.

I sighed and nodded. "I get it, hermana, I get it," I looked up to see her already looking at me. I forced a small smile which she returned in the same manner.

We heard a soft knock on the door. Lara walked to the door and opened it revealing a concerned Evaluna.

"We heard some screaming. Everything alright?" she asked us concerned.

We nodded, "yeah we're fine," I answered her. "We'll be downstairs in a bit. You should go first," Lara said with a smile.

Evaluna nodded and headed back downstairs. Dilara turned to me nodded her head towards the door, signalling for me to join her downstairs.

I got up and walked behind her down the stairs but cut her short and jumping on the in the living room. "My turn!" I shouted, grabbing the remote from Chris and playing with Joel and Camilo.

Dilara grabbed a pillow and smacked my head with it. "Ow!" I yelped. "That was for pushing me out of the way," she said then smiled innocently. I chuckled, shaking my head.

She went to sit with Evaluna on the bean bags and talked some girl talk.