DIECISÉIS • 16

Dilara's POV

Today I'm going to another meeting with my management. Apparently the boys will there with their management, Adriana and her management will be there too.

I parked my car outside my management's office to see the boys' car already parked there.

I went inside to the meeting and everyone was already there. I sighed, "Am I late?" I asked.

"No actually, you're on time. Let's get started," Walter said. I took a seat next to Joel and he wrapped his arms over my shoulder.

"Okay since Erick and Adri already made their relationship public, without me knowing," Walter stated shooting a type of look to Adri and Erick who were next to each other.

"Joel and Dilara, you two cannot be public. Instead, Dilara will be seen with Richard, like you know, a couple," Walter added. My heart dropped.

"What, why?" Joel asked sitting up straight in his seat. Walter shrugged and simply said, "Publicity."

"But people don't ship us together, they know we're just friends," Richard said also looking uncomfortable.

"Exactly. An out of nowhere couple, that will draw more attention," Walter responded smirking.

"And Joel will be seen with Emilia," he continued. "Mernes?" I asked, my voice slowly raising as Walter nodded.

I groaned and slumped back into my seat. Great, the girl that's deadass crushing on my man is about to be seen as 'dating' him.

"How long?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. "A month?" Walter shrugged.

"Anyways, this publicity stunt will start today," he said. "Wait, what about me and Renae?" Zabdiel questioned.

"Meh, you guys would be fine as a public couple," he responded and got out of his seat and out of the room.

The rest of the people in our management walked out too, leaving only me, Adriana and the boys.

I sighed and fold my arms on the table, hiding my face in them.

"Hey, it'll be fine. Just one month," Joel whispered to me, rubbing my back gently.

"This is a mess," Christopher said. "No shit," Richard huffed.

I looked back up and we all just looked at each other. "I just hope Mernes can keep her boundaries," I said annoyed getting up and leaving.

Adriana's POV

"I just hope Mernes can keep her boundaries," Dilara said in an annoyed tone and left.

Erick sighed, "She's not happy about the whole Emilia part," he said.

"And I'm not happy about the Richard part," Joel said rolling her eyes. "Hey, it's technically not my fault!" Richard said holding his hands up in surrender.

"I can keep it in my pants, I'm not sure bout Mernes. She's crazy over you bro," Richard added.

Joel sighed. "It'll be alright. Let's just make sure no one crosses the line," Christopher said in attempt to get everyone more relaxed.

I exchanged looks with Erick, "We should've all made it public at the same time. This probably wouldn't have happened," I said, while looking at the rest of the boys.

"True. But was it not obvious enough that me and Lara went together to the Latin AMA's, as each other's plus ones?" Joel said, emphasising 'plus ones'.

"This is gonna be an interesting month," I sighed. We all got up and left the building. When we got to the carpark, Dilara was in the driver's seat of her car, talking on the phone with someone.

She was practically beating her steering wheel up while yelling on the phone. "I feel bad for her steering wheel," Zabdiel said.

I walked over to the front passenger's seat of her car, knocking on the window. She quickly hung up and unlocked the door for me.

I got into her car and she locked the door again. Safety first I guess?

"Goddammit!" she yelled and slammed her steering wheel, again.

"Woah, hey, hey, girl breathe," I told her. "The poor steering wheel is in pain," I said to her.

"Why does it have to be like this? Can't I just be with Joel? Can't I just show the whole world he's mine?" she said her voice slightly cracking.

"Come here," I said and she immediately threw herself onto me, hiding her face on my shoulder.

"It's alright. It'll be fine. It'll be over before you know it," I told her comfortingly. "And Richard's your best friend, so it'll probably be chill," I added.

"I know Richard will know how to hold himself but Emilia? I don't trust her at all," she told me, pulling away from me.

"Then you'll just have to trust Joel. He loves you, he won't do anything like that," I told her. She sighed and reluctantly nodded.

"You coming with me or are you going with the boys?" she asked me. I looked over at the boys and they were already in their car so I quickly texted Erick that I was leaving with Dilara.

"With you," I answered her. She started the car and drove away.

a/n: hiyaaaaa

hehe things boutta get real interesting ;)