00

Y/n L/n

Bakusquad - she is an idiot who won't stop using meme references in conversations, but we love her regardless.

Dekusquad - she is a little dense, but she is caring, thoughtful, and never fails to brighten the room and put a smile on our faces. We all can't wait to see her thrive as a hero.

Name : Y/n L/n
Gender : Female
Age : 16

Family : Neito Monoma (Brother), Mrs. Monoma (Mom), Mr. Monoma (Dad)
Reader has been adopted into this family,
adding this so theres not much confusion
Pets : Rex (snake)
Allergies :None
Relationships: None
Main Friendships : Bakusquad, Dekusquad, Kyoka Jiro, Itsuka Kendo, Setsuna Tokage.
Side Friendships : Mainly everyone In class 1-A and class 1-B. Teachers have a slight soft spot for Y/n and her goofy yet hardworking attitude.

School Status: Charismatic, Funny, Dense, Persistent, Strong, and Very Likable!
Grades: Little Below Average
Popularity: 87%
Main Likeability: Easygoing Nature

Quirk: Cloud Emitter, Can create items out of the air around the user. They can manipulate the molecules and combine air with other elements to create special items, such as acid rain and thunderstorms. The user can solidify the particles in the air to make things. When used too much the user can get extremely lightheaded, get unbearable cramps, and faint.

Example: When the user uses their quirk on a raincloud, they can manipulate the water particles inside and make a giant dewdrop to blast towards their enemy. They can use their quirks on multiple clouds and make multiple clouds as well.