Chapter 2

Above is a picture of Daphne.. cute innit?

Williams's POV:
I can't stop thinking about the girl I met in the coffee shop there was just something about her I couldn't place. She looked like a normal plain girl but I had this feeling there was more to it.

The way her eyes sparkled when she smiled, oh man! I was lost in her beauty.

"Uhmm" My colleague cleared his throat, I was so lost in thought that I forgot that I was in a meeting and I had to give the go ahead. "Oh that's okay Mr Rodriguez" Have the file in my office by Monday morning sharp. " This meeting is over " thank you for coming gentlemen, and with that I left the conference room.

Getting to my office still in thought about the angel face I made up my mind to go back to the coffee shop and find her whenever I was free again.

In the meantime, I contacted berry, one of my hookup girls to come over and clear my head from thoughts of my angel face "I chuckled" I'm already calling her mine. Unfortunately, after a hot banging session, I still couldn't get my mind off her. I reassured myself that I'll find her soon and see her again.

Daphne POV:
I woke up the next day with a smile on my face, my dream with the handsome stranger was a very beautiful one. "Ohh" I sighed loudly only if dreams came through. Then I thought aloud "What if he comes around today again?" That will be my lucky day, ha ha ha.

I went about my daily routine and prepared to leave for work. When I was ready to go I went to check on my nana, but I observed she wasn't breathing, I started screaming and shaking my nana but she wouldn't budge. I called my only friend Beatrice who arrived later with an ambulance to take nana away.

The paramedics confirmed that she was dead and told me she passed away in her sleep. I cried and cried and drifted off to sleep after calling my workplace and letting them know I won't be able to turn up for a while.

The next day, we held a little funeral for my nana and paid our last respects. When we got home, my friend Beatrice asked me to come and live with her since she was staying alone and needed a roommate in her two bedroom apartment. I accepted and I promised to move in by the weekend after gathering my things and cleaning up our former house.

The next day, I visited my two jobs to let them know that I was relocating and I wanted to collect my pay for the time I've worked and even some form of gratitude allowance. I got paid my salary, and I used some of it to buy things I'll be needing in my place with Beatrice.

Williams POV:
One early morning the same week, I told my driver to take me to that coffee shop to find my mystery girl. But to my disappointment, I was told she had quit and relocated. I was very sad about the development but I had no choice and nothing else to do, but in my heart I knew we would cross parts again.

A/N: Told you guys I'm a short chapter person, I hop you enjoyed this chaper. I'll try to update quickly. Thank youu ❤️