Chapter 5

Daphne's POV:
Finally the morning had arrived, I had little sleep last night because I was really nervous on how my first day would go.

I got up early and started preparing to go to the office. I took a cab because it was quite far from my house. "We're here" the cab driver informed me. I got out of the cab and stood in front of the tall building. I glanced at my wristwatch. "Oh, I have just 10 minutes to spare", I quickly said hi to the receptionist, which I later found out was Tessa and she directed me to the elevator.

I got into the elevator and met a handsome guy in the elevator. "Hi, you look new here. The name's Jason" He said. " Oh yes, pleased to meet you. My name is Daphne, I'm the new PA to the CEO." I replied him. "PA hmm, let's see how long you last here" he smiled and walked out of the elevator.

As I waited for the elevator to reach the top floor, I began to think of the worst case scenarios. "What if I do something stupid and he fires me immediately?" Oh I hope not, but what if? What did that guy mean by "Let's see how long you last here". The elevator pinged signaling that I had reached my stop, "here goes" I sighed.

I went into the same office I had my interview the previous day. He was here, he was looking out the window and backing me so he couldn't see me when I entered.
" Good morning Sir" I said in a low voice.

He turned back and scanned my whole body and suddenly he face twisted in annoyance. "What the hell do you think you're wearing Miss Rivers?"

Williams's POV:

I don't know if I've ever felt this excited in my life, I was behaving like a little kid that just got a new crush. I liked the feeling of that though.

I woke up quite early, and prepared to get to the office early enough. I got there too early but my excitement won't even let me slow down.

I walked around my office smiling and humming a song, all my workers were looking at me like I had a clown's outfit on. They were probably surprised because I was always Mr grumpy, "if only they knew the cause of my excitement" I thought to myself.

At little while later, I was in my office overlooking the beautiful streets. Cars were buzzing around and people were rushing to work. "She should be here any minute now".

"Good morning sir" I heard a very soft voice say, if I wasn't listening intently I probably won't have heard her. I wiped out my excitement and turned to face her, when I saw her dressed in very big and shabby clothes.

I immediately clenched my face in disgust, "What the hell do you think you're wearing Miss Rivers?"

She looked at herself as if to ask what was wrong with her clothes. "You definitely can't be working for me in those kind of clothes!" I picked up my phone and called the receptionist (my makeshift assistant since I didn't have one) "Miss Tessa, cancel all my appointments till 12 noon." I looked towards Daphne "Follow me, we're going shopping."

Daphne's POV:
"What was wrong with my clothes? I didn't really have much formal clothes and I planned to buy some later but I didn't think he'll be offended by what I was wearing." I thought to myself.

"Follow me, we're going shopping I heard him say." He walked out of the room and I followed behind him. He called his driver to meet us up front.

His car to my expectation was as beautiful as the man himself, too bad he didn't have nice manners. He has done nothing but snap at me since I met him. I felt the tears in my eyes but I willed myself to keep it in and not further embarrass myself.

The car stopped in front of a channel shop and he got out and asked me to follow him. When we got in, we were ushered in by a slim model-like lady. She lead us to the waiting room and asked us to wait that she'll have someone with us soon.

A beautiful blonde in her late thirties or early forties came out from an adjoining door, "Hi Williams" she said. Mr Wallace stood up to hug her. "Hi Kathryn, I need a favor from you" He whispered something in her ears and she smiled at me and extended her hand. "What your name sweetheart?" She asked me. "My name is Daphne, pleased to meet you."
"Come dear, follow me" she said.

She led me into a room filled with dresses and handed me some to go change into. I loved the dresses, the looked so pretty and classy and showed my figure beautifully.

When I came out to where Mr Wallace was he just looked up and said they were okay. He asked her to hurry up and pack some more stuff for me both for the office and if I have to attend any events with him. We got a lot of clothes and also some shoes and he paid for them and we left.

Williams's POV:

"Holy shit" when she walked out of the dressing room, she looked like a goddess, Williams jnr. immediately bulged and I could feel my trousers tighten. I knew there was a nice figure hiding beneath those baggy hideous clothes.

When she asked me how they looked, I just said they were okay and asked them to hasten up

When she asked me how they looked, I just said they were okay and asked them to hasten up. When they were done, we got some other stuff and headed back to the office.

When we got to the office, I showed her the office she was going to be using, a cubicle very close to mine, she was free to design it however she liked since she was going to be working from there. I gave her an iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro which she would be using as my PA.

I briefed her on her job description and asked her to meet the receptionist downstairs for further information and to show her around the office . I asked her to take the remaining part of the day off and resume early tomorrow, as she would resume fully then. I also gave her a company brochure and went into my office.

I was watching her through the cameras and I saw her talk with the receptionist and then leave the building, as I continued my work for the day.

Daphne POV:

"That was a semi-rough first day" I said as I looked at all the bags of clothes scattered everywhere in my room. Beatrice was quite surprised when she saw them but I explained everything to her. I was so tired that I slept off before 9pm.

Chapter 5 done!!!
Please continue to vote and comment!
Love y'all. 1168 words again!