Chapter 3

I'm really gonna be doing it like POV POV pleas bear with me it's really my first time at this. Hope you enjoy ❤️

Daphne's POV:

By the weekend, Beatrice came over to help me move into her new place. I really didn't want to move but I knew that memories of nana will just keep hunting me if I stayed there any longer.

"Pfff" I sighed as I carried the last of my luggage into the moving van which we hired to help me move to Beatrice's house.

I looked back as I got into to car, "I sure would miss this house" I thought to myself. Unto to brighter things now, I prayed silently to myself.

After about 3 hours ride we got to Beatrice's house, it was a very simple beautiful compact house in the outskirts of the city. It was very beautiful and homely, I instantly felt at home as I stepped in.

 The front porch was very beautiful with green grass and some little flowers scattered around the house

The front porch was very beautiful with green grass and some little flowers scattered around the house. I was taken by the beauty of it.

Beatrice showed me to my room and I started unpacking my stuff and since we were too tired we ordered pizza for dinner. After which we ate and called it a night.

The next morning, which was Sunday we just rested at home and did some cleaning up and catching up on our friendship. Beatrice was telling me about her new boyfriend Sean, when my mind flickered back to the cute stranger I saw that day. I quickly brushed off the thought and we continue gisting and talking.

Over the following weeks, I began searching for jobs online because now I could work in an office, I no longer have nana to care for, and I graduated with a distinction from college. So I started applying for some that had nice working conditions.
Some called back to invite me for an interview, while I had no response from some.
So far, all the interviews I attended I was rejected because of lack of experience in that field, but that didn't stop me. I continued applying for more jobs.

Williams's POV:
My mood has been so all over the place recently, I feel really uncomfortable and people annoy the hell outta me.

I wonder what's making me grumpy, just this morning I already fired 4 of my staff and if care is not taken more will leave today.

I heard a knock on my door, come in "I said". My back was facing the door, suddenly I felt hands plastered on my body from behind me and a soft feminine body pressed on my back. I immediately felt disgusted and turned back to see my personal assistant, Laura in a very skimpy and sexy dress as she bent down to pick up something.

 I immediately felt disgusted and turned back to see my personal assistant, Laura in a very skimpy and sexy dress as she bent down to pick up something

Normally, I could have felt really aroused and taken her right on my desk like I have many times but she irritated me right now. Her overly big breasts begging to come out of her shirt and her very tight skirt, which I was sure she had no underwear beneath it didn't seem to appeal me.

I stepped away from her and ask her to leave my office but she continued to come forward and immediately she touched my crotch area I shouted and asked her to get out of my office and that she has lost her job forever as she wasn't even good at it.

When she left, I had to use an air freshener because her irritating perfume lingered in the air. Then I called Human Resources to put out and advert for a new personal assistant to the CEO of Wallace Enterprises.

I sat down on my office chair and thought to myself, "What could possibly be wrong with me?" If this were some weeks ago I'll have probably been fucking Laura right now on my desk. But for some reason I don't feel good about it. All I yearn for is that pretty face that can seem to leave my head.
I grabbed my things and called my Bestfriend Evans to meet me, maybe a drink or two will help the way I'm feeling.

That's chapter 3, please vote and comment thank you🥰❤️