Chapter 14

Please click on the vote button❤️

Daphne's POV:

I woke up to a slight weight on the right part of my body, I felt some warmth only someone's body could bring. I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful face inches beside mine sleeping so soundly, his lips were slightly open and I watched his chest rise and drop rhythmically with his breathing, I would definitely like to wake up to this every morning.

The right side of my body felt numb because of his part weight that was rested on me, but I didn't want to move him up so I won't disturb his sleep. He looked so peaceful and carefree as he slept, and he was so handsome. I used this opportunity to study his features, he had grown a stubble on his chiseled jaw and it gave him this sort of gansta look that I fancied.

I studied him face a little longer, suddenly his eyes popped open, I was so shocked that I rolled on the bed and fell to the floor on my butt. "Shit, Daphne are you alright?" He said and stood walking over to me. He stretched his hands and pulled me up "I'm fine" I replied rubbing my butt. "I'm gonna go take a shower now" I said and hopped away.

"Why do I always embarrass my self, now he'd think I'm a crazy girl" I scolded myself. I hopped into the shower and took a warm relaxing bath, we had about 2 hours before it was time to leave for the meeting, so I flexed on my extra time.

When I got out of the shower, I dressed in just my bathrobe as I waited for my hair to dry on its own. William went in for a shower and then went down to get breakfast.

While he was out, I took the opportunity to dress up before he came back, I opened up my suitcase and if I didn't fly on a private plane I could have complained that my suitcase was switched with that of a stripper. "Beatrice!!!" I squealed when it came to me, this was the gift she had for me, rather than my ordinary underwear, she filled my suitcase with lacy lingerie and fishnets that had about a million straps. I raked around for the one that had the most covering and put it on.

I was wearing a red lacy thong with a matching bra together with a black fishnet while I rummaged for a nice outfit to wear. I didn't hear the door open but the next thing I heard was the hitched breath of none other than my boos standing at the doorway.

I turned around and looked at him, his eyes raked my whole body with a look of hunger and desire, the air between us was charged with electricity. At the same time, we walked towards each other and crashed our lips together. I kissed him with everything I had in me, the hunger in me had to be satisfied, I couldn't get enough of his lips.

I fisted my hands in his hair as he kissed me, he tugged my lips as I opened my mouth to let his tongue in, our tongues fought for dominance but I was ready to surrender all to him. He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to him until I felt his erection poking at my belly, he dipped his head and kissed the spot below my ears, my neck, my collar bone and my chest. I felt his hand come up as he kneaded my breast, "Hmm, so soft" He mumbled. I let out a moan and his lips returned to mine, I felt very jittery and my legs were giving out already, as if on cue, he lifted me up and carried me to the bed and laid me down, he looked at me through his hooded lashes, "Oh God, I want you so much" He said and continue torturing me with his lips.

"Will.. William, we have to sto... stop the meeting" I said with my voice cracking. "Oh yes" He said as he looked at me "Promise me you'll let me have you when we come back" He said with a thick voice desire evident in his eyes. "Yes yess" I nodded, he stood up and smiled at me "You drive me crazy, I'll let you dress up now" He said and walked out of the room.

I was left alone with flushed cheeks and a swollen lips, thankfully I had no hickey this time. I dressed up and packed my hair with a light shade of makeup and we headed for the meeting.

Williams's POV:

I woke up a long time before she did, hell I couldn't even sleep with her body this close to mine, I lay awake but I soon as I felt her stir I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. She watched my face with admiration and stared for a long time.

And is as much as I was enjoying it, I had to open my eyes or else we'd be late for the meeting. She was startled when I opened my eyes and fell to the floor. This wasn't how I imagined it to happen, I hope she didn't get hurt. I helped her up and she scrambled to the bathroom in embarrassment.

I sat down thinking about her, I was virtually up most of the night studying her pretty face. God really took his time creating her, she was so beautiful and had the perfect body. I like how she was squished up on me and the feel of her soft body.

She came out of the shower in just a bathrobe and I instantly became hard, I went into the bathroom and took a much needed cold shower for my lil man. When I was done, I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

As I walked back into the suite, I heard her murmur to herself and I walked into the room to call her for breakfast but the words just couldn't form. Standing there gloriously dressed in a red lacy thong and a matching bra piece that left so little to the imagination, my breath hitched.

She turned around and looked at me as my eyes shamelessly raked her whole body, I felt my crotch area tighten "This girl was surely going to be the death of me" In a fluid motion we walked towards each other as our lips clasped together as moved in a sweet rhythm.

I kissed her with fervor and she responded to all my kisses urgently, it was this "I don't know what this is but I love it" kinda kiss. I kissed her ears, her neck, her chest and the top of her breasts. She let out a moan and I captured her lips in mine once again, I grabbed her ass as the fisted her hands in my air tugging my head backwards for more access.

She was addictive, and I sure was addicted. I tilted my pelvis up to her and pulled her closer so she could feel how hard I was for her, I lifted up my hands and kneaded her soft breasts "Hmm so soft" I said in a ragged voice. I grabbed her butt and lifted her up and placed her on the bed.

I looked at her body with my eyes clouded with desire, I wanted all of her, every bit of her I wanted it for myself. I leant down to her face level "I want you so much" I said as I clasped my lips back with hers.

"Will.. William, we have to sto... stop the meeting" She said with her voice cracking. I forgot all about it "Oh yes" I said as I looked at her "Promise me you'll let me have you when we come back" I said with a thick voice desire evident in my eyes like a sex crazed man. "Yes yess" She nodded, I stood up and smiled at her "You drive me crazy, I'll let you dress up now" I said and walked out of the room.

She dressed up and we went downstairs to meet the driver that would take us to the meeting. Inside the car on our way there, we tried so very hard to keep our hands off each other. We discussed about the meeting and the possible outcomes.

The car stopped as we had arrived out destination, I pulled her in for a kiss before we alighted the car. It was a soft kiss that held promises for more. During the meeting, it was so hard for me to focus on what was going on, my mind was on her and she didn't help matters by occasionally biting her lips and running her tongue through them, I wish I was her tongue right now.

The meeting was over and we got to sign the deal for much more than we originally thought. I was in high spirits plus I also had a lot to look forward to when we got back to the hotel room.

We stopped by for a quick lunch but unfortunately that was the same restaurant some of the foreign investors were at and it would be very rude to leave before them so I had to wait which was also impossible with Daphne at my side constantly smiling and looking at me with puppy eyes.

At the time we left the restaurant we had little time to prepare for dinner at Mr Delacruz's apartment so I couldn't have my fun until later when we came back.

End of chapter 14
Thanks everyone for reading always
Please vote and comment💘