Chapter 26

Daphne's POV:

"Mellisa? Michealo? Why?" I shrieked out. "If you weren't such a bitch maybe we wouldn't have gone this far" Mellisa said letting out an evil laughter. I looked at the two sick people in front of me and a courage immediately came over me.

"Kill me then, why wait?" I said challenging them, "Calm down baby" Michealo said as he walked towards me and placed a hand on my face caressing it. I shook my head so that he would stop touching me. "I don't even know what you see in her" It was Mellisa speaking this time.

"Why did you kidnap me? Hell, how do you even know each other?" I said rudely. "Oh she wants some bedtime stories, I'll tell you" Mellisa said, "I want Williams, Michealo wants you. It's that simple, with you out of the way, nothing stands between Williams and I" she said laughing bitterly.

"Even if I were dead, Williams will never love you" I said rudely, "Just wait and see then" she said. Michealo just stood there eyeing my body the whole time, I irked at the thought of the things he was imagining doing to me in his mind.

A while later Michealo left to attend to some business leaving Mellisa and 4 other men with me. "You know you have such a pretty little face, you just have your hands on my man and I can't take that" Mellisa said mockingly touching my face. "Hmmm, would you like to work as our maid though?" She asked feigning consideration. I spat in her face in annoyance, her face turned into a scowl as she brought out a pen knife from her pocket "You little brat" she said inching through knife towards me. My breath was caught in my throat as I closed my eyes waiting for her to hurt me.

"Boss, there's been some movement noticed outside" one of the men said making Mellisa and the rest of them run out locking the door after them. I was alone in that room, my eyes roamed around for whatever I could use to free myself. I felt a sharp edge on the chair I was tied to and used it to cut off the rope.

Once I was free, I looked around and found the cell phone of one of the men, I quickly dialed Williams's number and he picked on the second ring. "Williams, Williams, it's me Daphne" I said with tears choking my voice. "It's Mellisa and Michealo, they kidnapped me." I continued in between sobs. "Do you know where they took you?" He said worry etched in his voice, "it's a warehouse, there's dead cars and parts all over. You can hear a constant sound of cars being crushed from a distance, please come find me" I cried out. "I'm coming, I'm coming for you" He said with sadness and pain filling his voice.

I heard footsteps approaching and I quickly cut the call and deleted the number. I laid down on the floor like I had fallen down. "Oh, the bitch tried to escape" Mellisa said in her high pitched voice as I felt her kick my rib hardly, I was sure I heard my rib crack. She crouched down beside me and hit my head on the hard concrete floor. "Tie her up, very well this time" That was the last thing I heard before a black cloud closed in on me.

Williams's POV:

It's been 2 hours and Daphne isn't back yet, she never takes this much time. I pushed down my gut feeling that told me something very horrible had happened. I placed a call over to Evans. "Hey dude, you didn't tell me Daphne was that hot man. You hit the jackpot" Evans said laughing. "Something's wrong. When did she leave your office?" I asked "Uhm, more than an hour ago" he replied. "Shit! Thank you, I'll call later" I said and hung up the call.

I took my car and drove down to her place, maybe she was tired and she couldn't come back to the office. I stood at her door and pulled out my keycard, I opened the door and looked around but she wasn't in. I had called her cell several times but no one was picking.