Chapter 7

Daphne's POV:

It's been over a month since I've started working in Wallace Enterprises. "Time really flies, doesn't it?" Nothing has changed about his attitude towards me, he's still really grumpy so I always try to steer clear of trouble and do my duties right. I've been late to the office a couple of times and he doesn't tolerate lateness, but that's about it. I never really got into trouble with him

Asides my boss, I made some more friends at the office. I liked all of them especially Tessa and Jason they were my office besties. We spent most of our lunch breaks together chatting and laughing.

Mr Wallace was late this morning, he had some early morning meetings outside the office that I didn't have to participate in so I stayed behind in the office.

I heard the elevator ping, I looked at my wristwatch, he wasn't supposed to be back until 11:30 and it was just 11.
I heard a familiar voice call my name, "Hey Daph" He said. "Jason what are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "Well, I was free so I came to checkup on my big baby here" He said. We got lost chatting and laughing about different things and topics.

I had and eyelash stuck in my eyes, so Jason was trying to help me get it out. We were in a very compromising position when I heard a very angry voice say, "I'm sure I don't pay to both to flirt around". I turned and I saw him looking so handsome with his ruffled hair and perfectly tailored suit. "It's not what you think sir I ... "keep quiet, I don't want to hear it" he interrupted my explanation. "Go back to your office", He said facing Jason. "If this happens again, consider your jobs gone!" He said in annoyance and stormed into his office.

"Don't mind him" Jason assured me, "see you later boo" He said as the walked to the elevator. I sat there alone in my thoughts, I'm sure he misunderstood our position. I hope he doesn't fire me, " I thought to myself."

"In my office now, Miss Rivers" I heard the intercom buzz. I stood up and walked to his office. I knocked and waited for  him to respond. "Come in, I heard him say. I opened the door and walked in. He raised up his head and looked at me with a bored expression on his face "Tell me about the Watson deal" I explained the progress we've made so far on the deal and that in 2 - 3 weeks time the deal should have been closed. "Don't mess it up, this is a very big deal" He said with a tone of finality. "You may go now" He dismissed me.

Williams's POV:

I had a minute outside the office this morning so I came in late to the office, my mood was already spoilt because the meeting didn't go as I wanted it to be. I couldn't wait to end the meeting and go back to my office and see angel-face.

It's been almost a month since she started working for me, I learnt a lot about her within this time. I knew she was orphaned and she lived quite far from the office. My feelings for her have continued to grow but I couldn't let her know that because I didn't want to scare her.

I walked into the office expecting to hear her greet me, but I heard the two voices, a male and a female laughing and chatting. They didn't even notice my presence, my angel face was with one of my employees I think his name was Jason in the finance department, she looked so happy with him. They way he held her face while looking into her eyes annoyed the hell outta me.

"I'm sure I didn't pay you both to flirt around" I barked angrily. "You" I said pointing to Jason, "leave this office now, if this happens again consider your job gone" I threatened them. She looked so terrified, I didn't like that I made her feel like that, I'd seen her almost cry a couple of times when I shouted at her and it really made me feel bad. I wanted her to feel happy and feel my love but I didn't want to scare her away.

"In my office, Miss Rivers" I called her through the intercom. She came into my office looking at me like I was going to eat her up or something. "Give me briefing on the Watson deal" I said. She carried on explaining with her sweet tiny voice, I really didn't want her to stop talking. I wondered how she was going to sound when I finally had her in my bed, "Oh, the things I plan to do to her." She finished explaining and left the office, she made me very hot and bothered because of what she was wearing.

" She finished explaining and left the office, she made me very hot and bothered because of what she was wearing

It was part of the outfits I got for her when she started working for me. Oh how much I want to rip her out of that dress, but I have to wait and be cautious. I looked down at William jnr who definitely had a mind of his own already poking my trousers . "My heart could wait but this definitely can't wait. I called Paula, one of my other girls to find her way here right now. She got here within 15 minutes. "Clear my schedule for the next 3 hours and make sure I have no visitors Miss Rivers" I said through the intercom.

After I was done with Paula she left my office, I'm sure she won't be able to walk properly for the next few days, because I was very sure of my abilities in that section.
I didn't see Daphne till it was time for her to leave, she stopped by my office briefly to let me know she was leaving. I watched her as she left the building with that bastard Jason, and my blood boiled. "I have to end this friendship somehow", I thought to myself.

Daphne's POV:

I was busy sending emails when a slim model-like blonde came in almost half naked and leaving little to imagination. She informed me that she was here to see Mr Wallace, I about calling him when he came out to meet her and they went into his office with her clinging onto him like he was her life.

"Ewwwwwww" I whispered when I heard the stupid sounds coming from his office. Could she be any more obvious? The walls were soundproof but the door was slightly open so I heard muffled sounds and I could only imagine what was going on in there.

She walked out hours later with her lipstick smudged, messy hair and she wasn't even walking properly. "Ewww, just eww, Couldn't they find a hotel or something" I said to myself while I watched her leave.

I didn't see or hear from him till I was ready to leave, I informed him I was leaving and picked my bags and left.
I met Jason by the way and we left the building together.

Longest chapter so far 1233 words❤️
Thanks for the support everyone ❤️
Please continue to like,comment and vote my book❤️❤️❤️
Love y'all 💘💕
This is my new fave love emoji btw💘