Chapter 18

Please voteeeeeeeeee

Williams's POV:

I waited a while outside her apartment, in so little time I had become so attached to her, she was captivating in every way, innocent, beautiful and very simple. I'm not sure if what I  feel means anything but I'd hang around and see.

"Drive Martin" I said to my driver, "Yes sir" he replied as he skillfully maneuvered his way through the block and headed for my mansion.

"Damn" I said as I rested on the couch, I had gotten into my apartment and it felt so cold as always, I wish I had an excuse to go sleep at Daphne's tonight, I'm sure I'd miss her body beside mine tonight.

I made my way upstairs to take a shower and do some work before heading to bed. I got out of the shower dressed in just my pajamas bottom as I headed for my study and makeshift office.

"I'd have to go through this with Daphne tomorrow" I thought as I looked through our recent deals and projects, we were surely lagging behind a little. I read some of my emails and replied to most.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring, it was an unknown number. I'd normally ignore this but I just felt like I should pick it "Hello" I said "it's me babe" came a high pitched voice from the receiver. "Mellisa" I said through gritted teeth, "why did you call?" I seethed. "I told you I miss you, don't you miss me too?" She asked feigning hurt. I knew Mellisa well to know that it was all a facade. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Again." I said sternly, "but..." she started as I cut the call off. I hope she doesn't become a nuisance to me.

I walked up to the kitchen to grab some water, I sat on the stool beside the kitchen island and thought about Mellisa, "there's not much she could do anyway" I thought as I dropped the water back into the refrigerator and made my way upstairs. I climbed into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Daphne's POV:

It was morning at last, the night felt a little too long I wonder why, obviously because I was excited to see him and I had a wicked plan up my sleeves.

I prepared for work in high spirits humming Julia Micheal's "Bad boys" ... "they say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you" I hummed along as I walked in the house.

After a warm shower, I took out my dress and put it on, I was wearing a cream colored dress with a plunging neckline, I placed a black belt to compliment my waist and paired my outfit with my brown heels. For my makeup, I applied a little more make up than I normally did and put on the signature nude lipstick, I did something a little different with my hair and I looked in the mirror proud of what I was wearing.

 For my makeup, I applied a little more make up than I normally did and put on the signature nude lipstick, I did something a little different with my hair and I looked in the mirror proud of what I was wearing