Chapter 6

Daphne POV:

I made my way to the office the next day, it was quite a distance so I had to wake up very early to make it there on time. I was wearing one of the clothes he got for me yesterday. I made a mental note to myself to be calm and accept all his tantrums without complaining.

About 15 minutes after I got to the office, he walked in. I saw him immediately he came out of the elevator because our offices were the only ones on that floor and my office was made of glass so I had perfect view of anyone that came in and out of the elevator.

"In my office Miss Rivers" he said as he walked pass. "Yes sir" I stood up and trotted behind him. He got into his office and removed his coat. I took a clear look at his face, he had a good body build and looked like he just stepped out of a magazine cover, he really was very handsome.

"This is your contract, read through it and sign it, I'd rather you not waste my time and just sign it now." He said, "Okay sir" I said as I signed it. I don't think there will be anything weird in that contract so I just signed it without reading it.

"Your job here is to fix my coffee, read my emails, schedule meetings, arrange my schedule and brief me on anything I need to know. Also you will accompany on trips where your attention is needed, is that alright?" "Yes sir" I replied.

"Now your first task, fix me coffee, I take my coffee black with 2 sugars. Meet the receptionist to direct you to the kitchen if you can't remember where it is." I quickly turned around and made my way to the kitchen to make his coffee, I also was very careful to make it exactly how he ordered.

After I was done, I went up to his office and gave it to him. "Is there any other thing you'd like me to do sir?" He turned and looked at me, "oh yes, arrange those files over there alphabetically in the cupboard " He said as he pointed to a large stack of files. "Yes sir" I said and started my work.

"Pfff" I sighed as I dropped the last of the files. I looked at the wristwatch, over 3 hours has passed since I started arranging it. It was 12pm already, meaning time for my lunch break. I headed to his office to let him know I was done and also ask him if I could leave for my lunch break.
"Yes yes, you can go, but you must be back in the next 1 hour unfailingly." He said as I left the office.

On my way to the lunch room, I met Tessa and she joined me to the lunch room. She introduced me to some other people, I also saw the guy I met at the elevator on my first day and we all had lunch together. Since I wasn't really feeling hungry, I ate a hamburger and some soda.

After lunch, I headed back to my office, on my way I stopped to inform him I was back. He asked me to check my computer that he had left some instructions for me to carry out. I went back to my cubicle and looked through my computer, and started doing my work.

Apparently, I had to arrange his schedule for the month and also fix some meetings for him in the next few weeks.
After doing that, It was some minutes past 5. I packed my stuff and prepared to leave. I walked into his office to inform him that I was leaving.

I knocked at the door, "Come in" I heard him say in his baritone voice that made me shiver. I pushed open the door, "Uhmm, Sir I wanted to ask if I could take my leave, it's past 5 already" I said all in one breath. "Oh" he said without even looking up "Okay then". I left his office and took the elevators downstairs. On my way, I said bye to Tessa and walked out through the doors.

I took a very long bus ride home, by the time I got home I was so exhausted. Beatrice was making dinner when I got in. "You're back" she clapped excitedly, "How was your real first day?" She asked. "It was fine I guess" I replied absentmindedly. She walked over and shook me "Tell me everything!" I told her everything, the contract, my new friends and my boss that didn't seem to never notice or acknowledge me, it's such a pity that he's such a fine specimen with his muscles bulging anytime he moved him arm when he had his suit jacket off, I wonder what his chest would look like, not like I cared anyway he had rotten manners. "Or do I?" I asked aloud.
"You sure sound like you do,someone is crushing on their boss" she squealed. "Ewwwww, not in the least" I laughed. "I'm so hungry, get me food" I shouted as I walked into my room to change. "Okay angry bird" I heard her reply as she concealed her laughter. "I sure do not have a crush on my boss he's so annoying" I thought to myself as I got ready for a shower.

We ate together and went to bed, I went with thoughts of my boss and what Beatrice said in my head. "Oh wells, I should just sleep" I thought as I tossed around in bed. "I wonder what he'll be doing now" I said to myself as I slept off.

No Williams POV in this chapter just daphne
Thank y'all for reading and commenting and voting
Thanks thanks❤️