Chapter 22

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
There's a mature scene, please skip if you aren't comfortable. I signaled where it starts and ends.

Daphne's POV:

"Mellisa" I said through gritted teeth, "You're just a little wench you know, didn't you see how happy we were at the office that day. You just want to come in between me and Williams right? But it won't work. Look at yourself Daphne, you have nothing to offer him, you're just a lowlife gold digging bitch running after men" she said insulting me. I smiled, and a surprised expression covered her face when she saw me smiling, "You think it's funny?" She asked unbelievably, "What's funny is that you just described yourself with your own tongue, I wasn't the one who married someone old enough to be their dad" I said shrugging my shoulders. A scowl took its place on her face "Williams is just using you" she said, "That's fine, goodbye and I don't hope to see you soon" I said as I walked out of the restroom leaving Mellisa there with anger radiating out of her body.

I strode out of the restroom in a fit of anger, I met William standing in front waiting for me. "Take me out of here" I said as I walked away. "Wait up babe, what happened?" He said, "I don't want to remember it, let's just go home" I said. We got into his car and he started driving away, Martin wasn't working today so he drove himself.

We were driving through an unfamiliar route, "where are we going to?" I asked him, "we're going to my place, you're spending the night with me" He said and continued driving. For some reason, I felt very excited, It felt nice that he was taking me to the house to spend the night. We got to the house and he parked the car and came down to open my door, "Thank you" I said as I placed my hand in his outstretched ones.

The mansion was so beautiful, "Do you live here alone?" I asked him, "Yes, I do asides the staff but most of them don't stay here" He said scratching the back of his neck. "Wow, it's so beautiful" I exclaimed.

The mansion was placed behind the iron gates, with rows of skeletal trees crowned in crimson, swaying gently to the chilly wind. At the middle of the compound stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gushing of the clear water resonated in the silence of the house. It was a perfect beauty, he held my hand and we walked into the house.

The interior was just like the exterior part of the house, it had mordern designs, the walls were painted blue, white and black. It had few furnitures and asides that it was the perfect bachelor's house. "Your place is really beautiful" I said as I turned back and caught him staring at me.

*Mature scene
———————————————————————

I was still in my red dress, I walked towards him and smiled in his face "What are you staring at?" I said feigning innocence. "Isn't it obvious? There's just one thing here worth my stares, You" he replied his voice husky. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him, "You're so beautiful" he said as he placed soft kisses on my shoulder making me feel jittery at my knee area, "Since I saw you tonight, I've been waiting to peel this dress off your body" He said looking into my eyes, "I want you so much it hurts Daphne, you don't know how much you affect me, just looking at you makes my mind go wild with the million things I want to do to you" He continued.

"Then take me, do them to me" I whispered pressing my lips against his ears, as if on impulse he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me slowly and passionately; it was a kiss that signifies the beginning of an amazing night.