Chapter 16

Please VOTEEEEEEE, thank you

Daphne's POV:

The sun had not risen when I woke up, I was entangled in his arms, his sweet fragrance filtered into my nose, we had nothing much to do today and we didn't leave for home till tomorrow so I guess we could still sleep a little more. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again the bed felt cold, he wasn't in bed anymore. I looked around and heard the shower on, he was in the bathroom, I was tempted to open the door and give him a scare but I decided against it and went back into bed to wait.

I watched him come out but he didn't notice that I was awake, he went around dressing up and then picking up our clothes we scattered everywhere during our make out session last night. I watched as he picked my clothes and smiled as if reminiscing last night.

He walked over to me and I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep, he caressed my face and pecked my forehead. He sat there for a while admiring my face and whispering sweet nothings, I smiled inwardly. "I love you" I heard him whisper, my heart skipped a beat and leapt for joy and sadness at the same time. I had mixed feelings about what he just said and I hope he didn't say it to me anytime soon.

Williams's POV:

After last night, my respect for Daphne hitched up so much, she was very innocent and pure and I wanted to be the one to help her explore through this but I didn't want to rush it. It took so much of my self control last night, I was this close to just taking her but I wanted her first time to be exceptional.

I looked beside me and saw her cuddled to my body sleeping, her messy hair was so beautiful, everything about her was so beautiful, she was a masterpiece. I got up carefully to avoid waking her up, I picked up my phone and made some plans on what we would do today.

After I was done making the calls, I went into the bathroom for a cold shower, since I met her cold showers have been my bestfriend because one look at her and William jnr was ready for action.

When I got out of the bathroom she was still asleep, I walked around the room and picked up our clothes from last night that were scattered on the floor. I picked up her dress and smiled when I remembered what happened last night, she was so afraid I'd get upset. I can't do that because I love her, "did I just say I love her?" "Yes, I love her" I smiled and walked over to the bed.

She was lying there with her eyes closed, breathing softly. Her lips looked so pink and swollen, she looked irresistible and I couldn't wait to make her mine in all areas, I caressed her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I love you" I whispered, I know she didn't hear me because she was asleep but it felt better saying it.

I was in the living room going through some stuff when she came out dressed in a mini sun dress. "Good morning" she said in a small voice. I turned to her and smiled "Good morning" I replied. She sat down beside me "we don't have anything to do today" she started, "Oh no, I prepared something for us to do so you have to go get ready, we'll leave in about 30 minutes" I told her. "Really, where? What are we doing?" She asked excitedly, "You'll find out soon enough" I said and concealed my smile. "Make sure you wear something very comfortable" I added.

In roughly 30 minutes we were out of the hotel, I had my driver bring me a sports car which I'll be driving myself. It was a matte black Mazda MX-5 Miata one of the best sport cars in the world, I had bought it just this morning.

"Wow, the car is so pretty" She said looking around it, "Do you like it?" I asked her. "Of course I do, it's a real beauty" She replied smiling. "Hop in let's be on our way then" I called out to her. During the car ride, there was not much conversation between us, we only talked about the weather and some houses we passed by. She looked around the city in awe and you could tell it was her first time here.