Chapter 24

Daphne's POV:

As soon as I closed the door, William pulled me to himself "Why are you wearing such a short dress?" He asked me, I looked at him confused why he was asking me that "That's the trend now Williams everyone is wearing it" I replied innocently. "I don't give a damn Daphne, I don't like it, I don't want you wearing it ever again, all the men in that meeting are undressing you with their eyes" He said firmly. I flinched a little and  nodded my head looking a little scared. "Good" He said and took my hand and guided it to his crotch area, "look how hard you've made me" he said leaning into my face, I could feel his hot breath fanning my cheeks, He captured my lips and moved his hands to squeeze my ass, He kissed my neck, my face and my chest making me moan uncontrollably "I want you now Daphne" He whispered harshly, "No we have to finish the meeting" I said stifling a moan, biting my lips trying to keep my sanity. "Promise me, promise me that after this meeting you'll let me have you in my office, please" He begged, desire clear in his eyes. I nodded my head and smiled, when I suddenly realized something "Look William, you mic is still on" I shrieked, He looked down and saw the red light blinking meaning everyone in the meeting room heard what we were doing, He immediately turned it off. I walked a feet away from him embarrassed by what just happened. The people in that meeting will probably think I'm crazy now.

I sat in his office reminiscing what just happened, I didn't go back to the meeting because I was very embarrassed but Williams did. He walked into the office a while later and walked directly to me, "Are you alright?" He asked touching my face using his forefinger to tilt my face up. "I'm good, let's just go home" I said hugging his chest.

We walked discreetly out of the building upon my request because he didn't really care what people thought about him. We ate out on our way home and he ended up spending the night at my place, making me grab only about 3 hours of sleep, he was indeed an insatiable man but I loved it.

I felt a ray of sunlight directed at my eyes and I opened my eyes grudgingly to see Willam standing by the window with a mischievous smile on his face. "I need to sleep, you kept me up all night, besides I don't think my legs still work" I said positioning the pillows over my face.

"Take the day off, you seem really tired" He said "I'm leaving now, I'll come back after work to see you" He said as he came over to kiss me goodbye, I followed him and locked the door after he left. I scrambled back to bed and slept for a few more hours.

I woke up later in the morning, I showered and dressed up. I set out to the kitchen to make something to eat since Louisiana wasn't going to be in today. After making some omelette, I settled down to eat, then I placed a call to Beatrice, we hadn't spoken in a long time. We spoke for about 30 minutes and I was about to end the call when I heard the doorbell ring, "Okay bye Beatrice" I said to the receiver, "Bye, I'll come see you soon" she said as I hung up the call.

I wasn't expecting anyone except Williams and I doubted he'd come now so I walked over to the door and looked through the camera. I never expected who I saw by the door post "Jason"

I opened the door in shock, "Hi Daphne" He said, "What are you doing here? How did you even know I lived here?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry Daphne, I just want to talk please" He said looking very sincere, I shifted to the side and let him come in.

He settled down on one of the bar stools and I stalked away to the fridge to get him some fresh juice. When I walked back to him I noticed a sad emotion on his face, "You're with Mr Wallace now right?" I nodded as I looked at him, "Hmm, I really had hopes for us Daphne" He said looking into my eyes "But dreams don't always come true" He continued, "I'm sorry about the way I came on to you that night, it wasn't my intention, I was just acting based on my emotions. I sincerely apologize" He said looking downward. "It's alright Jason" I said placing a hand on his shoulder, "I missed you, you just disappeared. That's not very nice" I play scolded trying to lighten up the mood. "I know Daphne, I was so embarrassed. I missed you and Tessa too. I took that opportunity to visit my parents and spend some time in the countryside, but I resume next week anyway" He said smiling, "You won't believe...." He said and continued filling me with stories of the countryside and his parents, I chipped in a few words but generally I was happy my friend was back.