Chapter 19

Vote please.

Williams's POV:
(This is his side of the last chapter so y'all would understand better)

Excited to get to work this morning, I had to see Daphne today. Today was the day I planned to ask her to be my girlfriend, there was no need to waste time anymore. I already made arrangements for dinner after work at some fancy restaurant some blocks away from hers.

I walked into the office in high spirits, I purposely came in a bit late so I'd see her immediately I got into the office. I wondered how she would react when she saw me when suddenly I felt a warm liquid trickle down my chest, "Shit, coffee!" I looked up and saw a pair of teary ears belonging to one of my female staff, she didn't look really familiar so I guess she was a new staff here. "I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't looking, I.." she rambled in apology, "It's alright, be careful next time" I said to her in a calm tone. "What?" She said surprised, I walked away after that.

Many of my staff thought of me as Satan himself, mainly because I was really harsh to them and tolerated no bullshit, "she was probably surprised because I didn't scream at her or fire her at the spot" I thought and smiled to myself, if only she knew my reason for not getting upset. I was about to see Daphne and nothing could ruin my mood.

I got out of the elevator and walked over to her cubicle but she wasn't there, her bags were there signifying that she had come, "maybe she went to get something" I thought as I moved into my office to change my coffee stained shirt.

I was still shirtless when she walked into the office absentmindedly holding my coffee, she didn't know I was around so she didn't knock but just barged into the office
"Ohhh" She gasped as she walked in on me shirtless,"why aren't you dressed and you could have told me to wait?" She asked shocked "Hey Daphne, I had a stain on my shirt so I was just changing it, maybe I would have if you actually knocked" I replied stifling a laugh at my flushed face and embarrassed face as if she just realized what she had done. "Oh, I'm sorry" she said and looked away. It was obvious that the sight of my bare body ignited something within her.

She looked like fire, she looked really different in a very good way, she did something different with her hair and even her makeup, "was she trying to drive me nuts in this office?" I thought to myself. Her clothes were fitted at the right places and accentuated her curves and her tiny waist. This woman was a tease, a professional at that.

"You're just the person I had on my mind" I said breaking her out of her thoughts. "Oh, me?" She asked confused, making a joke out of her I continued "Yes, you happen to be my assistant if you remember?" I said, enjoying how confused and flushed she was, it was obvious she expected something different. "Come over here, come see this" I said, "Okay" she said, She stood up and walked painfully slowly to the other side of the desk and bent down to look into my laptop showing a little more of her cleavage. Without her doing all these things I already felt uncomfortable and hot, I don't think I can hold on to my sanity much longer. She looked into my eyes noticing my discomfort and then smiled a knowing smile of triumph.

Daphne made sultry eyes at me, she bit her lips so much making just want to grab her and kiss her silly, but I didn't because I knew that was what she wanted and I wasn't ready to give up. Anytime she stood us to get some files or pick something up, she purposely swayed her butt effortlessly teasing me. She had me on edge and she knew it, I tried to hard to conceal it but she had me in the palm of her hands.

"Uhmm, can I go grab a bite? I'm done with these files over here" Shs asked me in the most tempting voice. "Yeah you can go, that's all we have to do" I said. She stood up and walked towards the door when I said "If you keep up with these things you're doing, I'll have no choice but to take you across this table" I growled with my little control obvious in my voice, "I don't know what you're talking about sir" She replied innocently, smiled and walked out of the office.