Chapter 25

Daphne's POV:

Williams was much heavier than I imagined, it was morning already and he refused to get up from the bed, he stared at me laughing "Do you think you have what it takes to move me from here?" He asked in a mocking tone, I sulked and stood up heading for the bathroom when I heard his footsteps, I quickened my steps and locked the bathroom door.

"I'm sorry, open up let's take a shower together" He suggested, I let out a snort because I knew exactly what he meant. "Not a chance Mr Wallace, please leave so that I'd be able to prepare for work. I don't want to turn in late, my boss is a bit grumpy sometimes"I said trying to stifle my laughter, he hissed and I heard his footsteps retreating.

"I'm leaving" I heard him call out followed by the closing of the door. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, I had just a towel wrapped around my body. I walked to the door to lock it. Suddenly someone tugged my towel off, I screamed in horror thinking someone had entered into the house when I turned, it was to the laughing face of William.

"What are you still doing here? You deceived me" I said closing my eyes a bit so they looked like slits. He held his belly in laughter and moments later I joined him in laughter, his laughter was so contagious.

I pulled my towel from him and wrapped it around myself, as I walked into the bedroom I heard his footsteps behind me, he pulled me backwards so my back was to his front and moved to plant soft wet kisses on my neck. We kissed and made out before he finally left.

Luckily for me I wasn't too late when I got into the office. I said hi to Tessa and she pulled me up to a corner, "You're keeping things from me now right?" She said nudging my side playfully. "You know I will never do that to you, just let's meet up at lunch and discuss" I said kissing her face, she squealed and walked away.

I exited the elevator and walked right into his office and met him face down doing some work. I stood at the door just taking in the specimen of a man before me.

I knew luck existed, but how did I get so lucky to have someone like this. He had taken off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves so his muscles were on full display. As he scribbled down on the paper his biceps bulged and contracted making my mouth go dry watching the movement. His hair had this rough outlook signaling that he had run his hand through it a lot of times today, it gave him this boyish look making his features look softer.

I walked up to his table "Good morning sir" I said in a professional voice, "Morning" He said not looking up from what he was reading. I turned to leave when I heard him say "Miss Rivers, I don't appreciate lateness. You're late" He said looking up at my face, a serious expression played on his face.

"He was the reason I was late, what was he saying then? Two can play the game then" I thought to myself. "Uhmm sir, I had an unwanted visitor at my place this morning, he kept on pestering me and refusing to leave sir. I got really irritated and had to kick him out" I said exaggerating every word.

He leaned back into his chair with interest "How was the visitor like?" He asked, "Oh sir, he was just some shaggy old man dressed in tattered clothes. He was an instant turn off" I said waving my hands in the air as if trying to clear the bad memory away.

He stood up and took long strides towards me, he pulled me forward by cupping my ass. My body collided with his in an instant and he began to devour my lips, I fisted my hands in his hair and kissed him back. The kiss was getting very intense when he suddenly pulled away, putting space between us. "Why did you stop, come back" I said in a whisper.