Epilogue

I had a very amazing time writing this story and I just felt like I need to add a little something for you guys. This is about 2 years after the end of the book. Read and Enjoy❤️

Daphne's POV:

I've been married for 2 years now, today was our anniversary and Williams planned to stay home so that we could go out for dinner later, but a call came in from the office and he had to rush over promising that he'd be back soon.

"2 years" I said sighing, I never believed I'd come across this luck and have such a happy life with Williams. I just wish my parents and Nana were here to witness my happiness. Williams made me so happy and I felt fulfilled.

Some months after we got married, we moved into a new house that had a more homely feel because in his words "We needed to start a family". The house was a little bigger than his mansion and had more rooms specially made for kids and of course special rooms made for us with "sound-proof walls". I thought getting married was going to die down our sex life but it flourished even more, even while I was pregnant.

"Yes, you heard right, Pregnant" I gave birth to our first child exactly 10 months after we got married. It was a cute little baby girl, she looked so fragile and so cute when she was first placed in my arms in the hospital. We named her "Edra", Williams's mother's name. Edra Williams Wallace. She was a year and 2 months now but she grew quite quickly and healthily, Beatrice and Tessa adored her, they always offered to babysit her especially when Beatrice broke up with Sean, she was devastated and Edra was the only key to her happiness.

"Maaama" I heard Edra call out to me, she just started speaking and her first words were "dada". Williams was so happy when she first spoke, but I was jealous, "I mean I was the one that carried her, why couldn't she say mummy first?" I thought giggling to myself. I lifted her up and placed her on my hip, soon Beatrice was going to come over to babysit her while me and Williams went out on a date.

I bathed her and was dressing her up when Beatrice walked in, the housekeeper must have let her in since she was a very familiar face here. Immediately Edra saw her, she cooed and stretched out her hands to Beatrice, who in turn lifted her up and tickled her.

It was almost 11am when I left the both of them and headed to take a bath. Williams stopped me from working until I was done with kids, but I still assisted him from home like I used to before.

I heard my phone ring, it was Williams calling, "So sorry baby, I'll be late for our reservation. I'll try to be home by 4pm latest, I have to sort this out please" He said sounding strained and tired. "It's alright babe, I'll wait for you" I said to him. "I love you" "I love you too" we both said and cut off the call. An idea suddenly popped up to me and I rushed to the bathroom and prepared to carry out my plan.

I stood in front of the mirror satisfied with myself, then I put on Williams's favorite fur coat of mine, it was a grey colored fur coat that was really long, he bought it for me at the beginning of winter last year, but I didn't really wear it much. I decided to wear it today anyway, it was just the beginning of winter now so it wasn't really cold yet.

I picked up my bag and went to check up on Beatrice and Edra, they were playing together. Beatrice had her back on the floor and Edra was sitting comfortably on her as they had meaningless conversations. Beatrice had this natural mummy instinct and I prayed that she would have an opportunity to have kids with the right person someday. I told them I was leaving then I entered the garage and drove my car to Wallace Enterprises.

I got there and stopped by at Tessa's office, she was no longer the receptionist, she was now the Head of Finance and she sure did her job perfectly. I wasn't a new face there so nobody denied me access in.