Chapter 12

Please click the star button below

Daphne's POV:
He stood there cupping my face and looking into my eyes, I bit my lips because he made me feel nervous, immediately I felt his eyes flicker down to my lips "don't bite your lip, you don't know what that does to me" He murmured and released my lip from between my teeth. He looked into my eyes as if asking for permission to kiss me.

I looked back at him matching his gaze, it felt like we were communicating with our eyes, in a split second I felt his lips on mine. The kiss started slowly but built up together with the fire that had started in me. I felt him tug at my lower lips as I opened my mouth to let him in, his hands moved to my waist and pressed my body closer to his. I could feel his hard rock chest pressed on my breast through the thin material of my night dress.

He kissed me like I was going to disappear the next minute, he raised me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist with my hands in his hair. I kissed him like it was the only thing my lips could do, he placed me on the kitchen counter and placed soft kisses from behind my earlobe down to my neck.

I stifled a moan as I felt his tongue sucking my neck, "that's surely gonna leave a mark" I thought. At that moment all I wanted to do was to hold him like this forever, this feeling was foreign and I felt so good about it until reality hit me. THIS IS MY BOSS I'M KISSING HERE!

"Stop, stop" I said as I broke away from him, "did I do something wrong" He said with lust still evident in his eyes. "No, you didn't" I said, "I.. me and you, together, can't work" I stammered as I pointed between us. "Oh, I'm sorry" He said, with a glint of hurt in his eyes he left my body and turned around. "Goodnight" he murmured.

The moment he let go of me, a wave of cold hit my body, "Oh shit" I cursed, typical me to always destroy everything nice going on. I touched my lips it was swollen from his kisses, I liked what I felt with him but I was confused, this man was a billionaire, he probably just wants to use me and then dump me when he's done and I can't allow that. "You already did boo, he's your first kiss after all" my subconscious mocked me.

I walked to my bed and lay down there mentally slapping myself for what I just did, "I wonder what tomorrow morning would look like between us" I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Williams's POV:

I cupped her face and looked into her eyes, I could feel her breath quicken, and with every breath she took I felt her breast press further in my chest. She bit her lip and immediately I felt sensations start up in my body, "Don't bite your lip, you don't know what that does to me" I told her as I tugged her lower lip from between her teeth.

At that moment she looked so fragile and I just wanted to make her happy at all cause, I looked into her eyes waiting for her consent as I crashed my lips to hers. I heard her gasp as I kissed her with all fervor, I tugged at her lower lips as I begged for entrance, she opened her mouth and let my tongue in, my hands moved to her waist and pressed her body closer to mine. I pressed her closer to me till there wasn't any more space between us.

I grabbed her ass and lifted her up as she circled my waist with her legs and fisted her hands in my hair with our lips never breaking contact. I placed her on the kitchen counter and placed soft kisses from her sweet spot at the back of her ear down to her neck.

I heard her moan, as I dipped my head down and sucked her neck, I breathed in her vanilla scent that made me go crazy, I was loosing my mind over this girl. I held her tight to my body planning on never letting her go, she made me so happy.

"Stop, stop" She said as she broke away from me, "did I do something wrong" I asked her confused. "No, you didn't" she said, "I.. me and you, together, can't work" she stammered as she pointed between us. "Oh, I'm sorry" I said, suddenly feeling hurt, I let go of her body and turned around. "Goodnight" I murmured and made my way into my room.