Chapter Nine

Chapter Song: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

~Track 16 on 'Songs That Make Me Think Of You' (made by Webster)

Webster

On Saturday, Alex texted her to ask her if she was doing anything. She had typed back a quick no and about ten minutes later she was sitting in his apartment, Green Day blaring, and Jack driving Alex crazy by bouncing around like a little kid.

"Jack! Would you ever just sit still?" groaned Alex as Jack hopped by on an old pogo stick.

"Only if you can catch me!" he yelled, and Webster laughed at the sight of the skunk-haired man bouncing around on a pogo stick.

"And this is why I don't invite you around to my house." grumbled Alex as he jumped up and started to chase after the bouncing skunk.

"You'll never catch me dad!" he yelled, and Alex groaned again.

"Why are you so annoying?"

They started to chase each other, Alex eventually pouncing on Jack, making them both crash to the ground.

"Take that you lanky fucker!" cheered Alex as he punched his hand triumphantly in to the air.

"TEN POINTS TO SLYTHERIN." Webster typed, and Alex winked at her.

"I'd slyther-in besi-" started Jack, but Alex flicked his head.

"Oy! No dirty talking in this apartment!" he scolded.

Jack snorted.

"But there's plenty of it when Lorraine's over-"

"Shut up!" yelled Alex as his cheeks turned slightly pink.

Webster didn't really know what to say, so she remained silent and went back to work on a new playlist she was making for Alex.

She really liked making playlists for Alex, mainly because everytime she made one for him, his face would light up, and also, he actually listened to them. Sometimes, he'd complain about the lack of 'punky' songs on her playlists, but then she would retaliate by complaining about the lack of love ballads on his.

But still, they'd both listen to each others playlists a numerous amount of times, no matter how many songs were put on them, punky or non-punky.

He still hadn't figured out that her playlist had double meanings, though she didn't really expect him to, but there was a tiny part of her that hoped he would.

She sighed as she added 'Kiss Me.' by Ed Sheeran to the playlist. Maybe he'd take the hint from this song.

"What you working on there?"

She yelped and nearly dropped her laptop on to the floor, which made him laugh and her fold her arms, unimpressed that he had managed to scare her.

"Oh, you're working on a new playlist!" he said excitedly, resting his chin on her shoulder and watching the screen.

She snapped it shut and he groaned.

"That's not fair!" he complained and Webster rolled her eyes at him.

She opened her laptop and clicked out the tab before he could see. She clicked into her speaking app and started to type.

"YOU WON'T BE SURPRISED IF I SHOW YOU THE PLAYLIST NOW."

"Sure I will. I'll just pretend." he said, looking at the laptop with a smile.

"GET LOST GASKARTH."